Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Mancunian said:

My review is there from when I previously read it. But what I have done is go back to it and leave a recommendation which had not done before. Can I suggest to our friends that even if they have read and reviewed they can do as I have done, go back and leave a recommendation if they haven't already. Recommendations also bring stories to everyone's attention.

Thanks, Craig! :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Mancunian said:

What I do need to do, is go back and read more of your older stories. That could be a good idea for everyone else to do too. 

I don't want to ask for too much, but yeah, that would be great. :hug: 

• Love 5

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

Part of Headstall's Paddock is supposed to be about promoting my stories. I reread "Boundaries: An Old West Tale" yesterday. It's better than I thought. If you haven't read it, please spend a half hour or so and share your thoughts in a review and comment. Help keep me relevant as I struggle to recapture the fire. :)  

This is the one I did for the Feature Story blog post a year or so ago...  unfortunately I don't think people are really going back and checking out the old posts.  Maybe I should copy/paste the meat of that review into another one... Not sure if that would be against rules or something. 

• Love 5

1 hour ago, spike382 said:

This is the one I did for the Feature Story blog post a year or so ago...  unfortunately I don't think people are really going back and checking out the old posts.  Maybe I should copy/paste the meat of that review into another one... Not sure if that would be against rules or something. 

I'm not sure either. I've seen time and time again when there is a new review on the story itself, or other activity like a comment, new readers show up. Recommendations will show up in the lists, and it's easy for people to click on the story link rather than search for something to read. There is power in those things... I guess readers get the notifications and delve further. :)  :hug: 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I'm not sure either. I've seen time and time again when there is a new review on the story itself, or other activity like a comment, new readers show up. Recommendations will show up in the lists, and it's easy for people to click on the story link rather than search for something to read. There is power in those things... I guess readers get the notifications and delve further. :)  :hug: 

Well since I'd already added recommendations and stuff a long time ago, I copied the last paragraph of my blog post review and added that.  Hopefully nobody will mind. 

• Love 4

1 hour ago, spike382 said:

Well since I'd already added recommendations and stuff a long time ago, I copied the last paragraph of my blog post review and added that.  Hopefully nobody will mind. 

Thanks, spikeman! And leaving reviews are encouraged site wide, so no one will mind. :hug: 

• Love 4

20 hours ago, Headstall said:

Part of Headstall's Paddock is supposed to be about promoting my stories. I reread "Boundaries: An Old West Tale" yesterday. It's better than I thought. If you haven't read it, please spend a half hour or so and share your thoughts in a review and comment. Help keep me relevant as I struggle to recapture the fire. :)  

I'll be sure to do that Handsome! :hug:

• Love 5

6 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You calling me greedy is defamation! -_-

You call me greedy all the time (even when I don’t make any claims) so your definition is wrong as usual. <_<

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..