Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

30 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Uhm, excuse me, but you were the one that started replacing the word truth in my comments with [redacted], and that started in 2022! -_-

You do realize you lost the argument, don't you?  

Saying "Drewth" has absolutely NOTHING to do with what we were arguing about in the first place. 

This is called a "Red Herring," logical fallacy. 

Sorry, Nong but

Lose Willy Wonka GIF

• Haha 5
10 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You're wrong, again!

Me typing, "This is the truth!" then you responding by changing my quote to, "This is the Drewth!" is the very definition of manipulation! And is therefore ON TOPIC! -_-

Drew, you manipulated my comments way, way, wayyyyy before I did yours even once. And when you did it, I'd say it was Ministry of Drewth manipulation,  you were still doing it first. 

And it still has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand,  you're moving the goal posts, and grasping as straws, and trying to reframe and redefine what we're arguing about because you're sinking in quicksand.

• Haha 5
13 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Nicky is literally your prisoner, you hypocrite! :angry:

He's not my prisoner -_- his deep attachment to me could maybe, eventually, possibly be mistaken from a Stockholm syndrom though 0:) not my fault I'm irresistible :P

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..