Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hey, my phone's an android, and I plan on sticking with android. Me and my older daughter are not converts. :P 

You should check for security risks, the hackers love the android users.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Nothing could be recovered from my hard drive, so I lost a lot of files and documents that weren't on my Google Drive.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

• Love 3

6 hours ago, spike382 said:

Don't hackers usually move on to the next big thing?  Like Android phones?  👀

Depends on what shady corner of the internet Pagey is hanging out... :whistle:

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Well just as I said my pc can kick your Laptop:rofl:

Ugh a game of who has the biggest even when talking about laptops, really guys :rolleyes:

Grading Blue Collar GIF by JC Property Professionals

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, Mancunian said:

That's what has made me tired, I've been at the hospital all afternoon. Now I'm there every other day, so three times one week then four the next. It's tiring and depressing, but now I have new chapters of your story to look forward to. 

I remember sitting with my uncle while he had dialysis. This was 20+ years ago. Mum usually went but when she and my stepdad would come to SC over the winter I would do it. Not every time but typically once or twice a week. Eventually my sister donated a kidney and dialysis was no longer necessary.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Nothing could be recovered from my hard drive, so I lost a lot of files and documents that weren't on my Google Drive.

Wow, all those vintage drilling documentaries gone ...

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I hope your feeling better today!:yes:

Thank you, Albert. I'm feeling a little more refreshed today and enjoying some pleasant weather while sitting outside on the balcony. :hug:

• Love 5

9 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Drinking tea and reading the paper if I were to guess:rofl:

Close, drinking cold juice and reading secret author stories. :gikkle:

• Love 5

8 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

It would be a good idea to have an external hard drive so you can back up your system and data!

I lost stuff a few years ago and now I back up often. With just a touch of OCD about it, I may have trouble sleeping because I haven’t backed up the things I was working on today

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..