Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

14 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey, Pagey! :hug:

Wow for a moment I thought you had forgotten how to have a real conversation, one that requires words to make a sentence and without insult 👏

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

End Of The World Mind Blown GIF by Daybreak <nukes San Domingo> You and Nicky don't deserve peace. -_-

You need to find an occupation to fill your days outside of here :yes: have you thought about gardening? It's really good for mental health ;)

Also I've noticed how your agressivity has really expended since you've started watch Thai tv shows with Spikey. Clearly they are not good for you and you need to stop -_-

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey hi to you too Spikey :hug:how are you doing ?

About as good as I can be at work. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, clochette said:

Also I've noticed how your agressivity has really expended since you've started watch Thai tv shows with Spikey. Clearly they are not good for you and you need to stop -_-

Uhm, excuse me, but I (allegedly) started nuking Michigan in 2017, and started watching Thai media in 2020. The two aren't correlated. -_-

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..