Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 4/22/2019 at 8:05 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Yep, it's finally been planted in the ground.  :D   Good luck with all of that, Xander! A garden railroad sounds AWESOME!   :yes:

We both love railroads, so we have a yard to put on in...3 bridges over gullies and 1 long one over a stream. Jordan wants a locomotive that is a New Haven inspired with navy blue where the orange is. Ash would like a locomotive with pink, black and white...Dennis is going to name the railroad 'Smith Family Railroad'. (Smith the name where our surname will be).

Not sure if I posted it before...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Jordan wants a locomotive that is a New Haven inspired with navy blue where the orange is. Ash would like a locomotive with pink, black and white...Dennis is going to name the railroad 'Smith Family Railroad'.

Lovely.  :yes: Most modern trains have an engine at each end, or attached back-to-back in front of the cars, so I'm sure you could compromise on the paint scheme.   :)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Hmmm I think you can roast humans at that temp :rofl:

I'm not sure... I don't have the cookbook: 'Joy of Cannibal Cooking'. I have other cookbooks, but it doesn't have a section on cooking humans. Maybe a cannibalistic tribe could tell you...or they invite you for dinner...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Lovely.  :yes: Most modern trains have an engine at each end, or attached back-to-back in front of the cars, so I'm sure you could compromise on the paint scheme.   :)

Knowing Dennis, he'll have about 7 locomotives running around the track. I know he is think of starting small...175 feet of track...

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*

Hey, Tea Bat.   :hug:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Hope everyone is doing well. How are the other kids faring?  :)

Hey, Albert.   :kiss:  :hug:

Hey, Gary.   :hug:  Good Cookie!    *scratches her belly*

We are doing great, Page. Our new kids are enjoying their new family. Did you see Master Chef Junior tonight? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yup! Morgan and I are doing well!   :D  I got a couple bags of potting soil, and I built a raised frame for my garden bed this morning.   :yes:

Is the raised frame as high as Mickey's treehouse?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CassieQ said:

It's going alright.  :P  How have you been?

Doing well. Things are good right now. I got a pay raise at work, which means I can pay off the bill for that tree house more quickly.   :gikkle:

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

It's rainy and gross out.  Perfect day for seafood bisque for dinner :) 

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

One of my fav's is shrimp bisque I believe Val you would love it:yes:

4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I'm sure I would :) This recipe is for lobster bisque, but I use imitation crab instead.  It's good and hearty.  Perfect for cool, yukky days.  :) 

Ugh, imitation crab is not as good as real crab... I love shrimp bisque..and Clam chowder...all kinds of clam chowder...and lobster bisque

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I am a Lobster nut so no substitution :rofl:

Growing up in new england, every week we had lobster when I took Dennis to Maine to our summer cottage.

• Love 3

6 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Growing up in new england, every week we had lobster when I took Dennis to Maine to our summer cottage.

OMG, you have to write that story!  :o

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

OMG, you HAVE to write that story, please!  :o

If I wrote about me and Dennis did at the lake - I might have to talk about the times he invited me on his parents sailboat...The lake had many coves that we cruised into - along with islands...

It was my parent's cottage, but it was nice...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..