Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

24 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :hug::kiss:

Hey, Albert.   :kiss:  :hug:  We're having Mickey's favorite tonight: grilled cheese sandwiches and fried pickle chips.  :yes:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Wow 2

43 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

How are you love well I hope :yes:

All good here. How's you? 

22 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Albert.   :kiss:  :hug:  We're having Mickey's favorite tonight: grilled cheese sandwiches and fried pickle chips.  :yes:

I am sorry Page, but fried pickle chips sound terrible. I've never tried them, but I think it would take some coaxing for me to be persuaded to try them. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

Just now, Albert1434 said:

Isnt that what all moms say :rofl:

Yep, mine certainly did and still does. Although, I still maintain she was lying when she said sprouts taste like mini cabbages. :puke: 

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Hmmm this is for you Gary

Image result for show picture of abs b/w

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Headstall said:

6400 words... time for bed. :yawn: 

I am writing Chapter 4 of Racing Love. It is one day where Hudson and Rory become teammates, and they meet others. I have POVs from Hudson's mom and dad, and his brother, Rory's mom and dad, a few other teammates and adults.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

All good here. How's you? 

I am sorry Page, but fried pickle chips sound terrible. I've never tried them, but I think it would take some coaxing for me to be persuaded to try them. 

The Florida State Fair had them...it was good....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

We having Grilled Honey-Mustard Salmon with fresh tomato-dill relish and asparagus:yes: 

Sounds delicious...We made a quick dinner, since our oldest foster kid wanted to try LaCrosse. And he likes it.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..