2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Oh dear me, I may not be fit for work tomorrow - way too much garlic :gikkle:

Chicken Kiev, roasted mushrooms in way too much garlic and corn on the cob

Sounds explosive. :P  Hey, B-man. You in bed yet? :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Caution - Political rant ahead...

To make news matters worse, we are in election mode here and that other guy is just the worst thing ever to happen to the planet, we are awesome and they are evil :rolleyes:

When will it stop.... :puke:  May 18 so only a few more weeks :2thumbs:

Unlike previous years, I’m not sure that the printers are doing so well. My letterbox has been very light on election stuff, normally it’s stuffed to the gills with leaflets.

It's all social media now. Much easier to sway stupid or vulnerable people. :rolleyes: :( 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

OMG if you're anything like my mom when she eats garlic, then please spare your co-workers and stay home.  :unsure: She excretes garlic from her pores whenever she eats garlic.  OMG  I love garlic, but not when someone reeks of it like they bathed in a vat of garlic oil.  :puke: The meal sounds delicious, BTW, minus the fungus.  :P 

Hey, sis. :hug: 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

OMG if you're anything like my mom when she eats garlic, then please spare your co-workers and stay home.  :unsure: She excretes garlic from her pores whenever she eats garlic.  OMG  I love garlic, but not when someone reeks of it like they bathed in a vat of garlic oil.  :puke: The meal sounds delicious, BTW, minus the fungus.  :P 

Mum is the same. She can't eat it either without it seeping from her skin and both her sisters have allergies to garlic.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Mum is the same. She can't eat it either without it seeping from her skin and both her sisters have allergies to garlic.

My brother too. He gets stomach pains. :( 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..