Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Sunny, warm and muggggggy. We're having Carolina summer-like weather.

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:   *scratches for Thistle*

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Morning, dugh and Mum... sunny and cool here. :) 

Hey, Gary.   :hug: 

3 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello all...Just dropping by to say hello

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash! (And the other kids.)   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  :hug: 

7 minutes ago, clochette said:

:rofl: Albert's wish!

Hey, Clo.  :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:   *scratches for Thistle*

Hey, Gary.   :hug: 

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash! (And the other kids.)   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  :hug: 

Hey, Clo.  :hug:

Hi, Page. :hug: 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

So Gary do you have the link for the your stories :yes:

The new one isn't accessible until the anthology goes live. Only I can get into it until then. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

It will be a literal carpet in the next few days, all through my woods, and they last for about a month. :) 

So do Trilliums.   :)

trilliums.jpg

Went for a drive in Mickey's car after dinner. The Trilliums are, in fact, blooming, but this is the first I've seen them this season.   :yes: 

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

So do Trilliums.   :)

They aren't blooming yet, but hopefully they will soon.   :D

They start blooming up here before the trout lilies, usually in April. I've seen a few, but they are even more rare... it's illegal to pick them. It is Ontario's official flower and emblem.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having Chipotle Raspberry Chicken with crispy fried shallots and snap peas:yes:

Cherry BBQ pork chops with roasted potato wedges. Arugula salad with cherry-balsamic dressing on the side.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

They start blooming up here before the trout lilies, usually in April. I've seen a few, but they are even more rare... it's illegal to pick them. It is Ontario's official flower and emblem.  

Yeah, I hadn't seen them yet this season, because they usually grow in forested areas. But, the forest floor is carpeted with them. Michigan has eight species, though only four are protected by conservation status.

https://www.mlive.com/grand-haven/2011/06/the_truth_about_trillium.html

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..