Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 5/9/2019 at 7:47 PM, dughlas said:

Mum had a meeting and had a light meal there. I went to Five Guys and got a little bacon cheeseburger with sauteed onions and mushrooms and fries.

5 guys is good...love their fries...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/10/2019 at 11:22 AM, Headstall said:

Probably. :P 

I love color, and here is a beautiful pale blue you may have seen before...

tumblr_nc4oyo43RB1t2vxapo1_r2_540.jpg

Hmmm...I think Dennis would hire him...Could we interview him for a job opening??

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi Page how are you and Morgan? And Mickey and Remy

We're all doing well, thanks for asking. Mickey and Remy are snuggling on the sofa, watching Netflix. Remy keeps flipping Mickey's hair into his face.   :gikkle: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:   *scratches for Thistle*

Hey, Gary.   :hug: 

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash! (And the other kids.)   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  :hug: 

Hey, Clo.  :hug:

Hi Page...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

So dinner tonight is gonna be Maryland-style crab cakes, oven roasted asparagus and steamed new potatoes.

1 lb lump crabmeat, dried chives, dried parsley, dried shallots, lime sea salt, white pepper and just enough mayo to hold everything together = 4, 4 oz crab cakes. 

Dennis grilled burgers tonight...had a busy week and Dennis will be having another busy week. He is going to meet the planner of a 70 home community, that will have 3 pools and a 47 acre lagoon... on Monday. Tuesday, he will be removing some light fixtures and a door from a 70 year old house that is coming down. The house sits on 1 acre, so two new homes will be built...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3

20 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

Albert I needs a big kiss and hug from ya to make my world right.  HI Caz long time no read comments

Hey, Randy, you adorable chef!   :hug:   :kiss:   Sorry to hear about the kiddos.   :hug:  :hug: 

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

Albert I needs a big kiss and hug from ya to make my world right.  HI Caz long time no read cooments

You got it my dear friend :yes:

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..