Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

God hoping Gary is out of surgery :unsure2:

Don't worry Bertie, there's no reason for it to go bad. Do you know if it was a partial or total anesthesia?

• Like 4

16 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Are you sure it was Voice #42 and not Voice #41 or Voice #43??  😀

Uhm ... yeah ... well, maybe ... he had a Michigan drivers license he offered as ID ... though now you ask, the picture was a little blurry.

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Hell, no one knows...🤔🤔 it could be all of them added up...🙄😒 which in Drews language would be...😶😩?? Hmmm..??😕😌😐...wait for it...??? Oh crap...??😟😱😲 oh yea... Voice #126...🤓😁😄😅😅 yeah...I seem to have acquired a few more...which is great cause they can all do my therapy next week I am sleeping in Lmao😉😁😅😅

If you let those guys do the therapy sessions you'll never be released ...

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Not yet, still looking... Kyle got his Job with a Huge Car Dealer... They loved his references and offered him $26 an hour to start, full benefits, and a raise in 6 months and evaluation in a year. He was so excited this morning, I offered him some Blood pressure pills just in case...😁😂😂

That's certainly good news. Mum and I are happy for them.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

She's been force pollinating her zucchini ...

Yeah Mr Zucchini didn't complain when I undress him to slip in and rub on his Mrs :rolleyes: Men...

• Haha 5

Only female flowers give fruits. Makes are simple flowers but the females are on the top of a little fruit that'll grow if it's been pollinated

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

No idea, he felt asleep - for good - as soon as his job was done

Wilted in shame more like it 😪 

Edited by dughlas
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Clo you ever made stuffed squash blossoms

Simple Market Stuffed Squash Blossoms Recipe

No, never heard of it but it seems like a nice idea, especially as so many flowers are lost 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Hell, no one knows...🤔🤔 it could be all of them added up...🙄😒 which in Drews language would be...😶😩?? Hmmm..??😕😌😐...wait for it...??? Oh crap...??😟😱😲 oh yea... Voice #126...🤓😁😄😅😅 yeah...I seem to have acquired a few more...which is great cause they can all do my therapy next week I am sleeping in Lmao😉😁😅😅

Love you, Bob, you wonderful nut!   :kiss:

7 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :hug::kiss:

Hey, Albert.   :kiss:  :hug:  How are you and Steve?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

seems mark is not brain dead they had him hooked to equipment that was giving false readings. he is being moved to children's hospital tomorrow can anyone say be money law suit.

OMG, that's wonderful news! Errr, uhhh, well....you know what I mean.   :blushing:  I'm so glad that Mark still has hope of recovery. Not out of the woods yet, though. Wishing all the best for you, Mark, and Josh.   :hug:  :kiss:

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Clo you ever made stuffed squash blossoms

I gotta find those at the store.   :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..