Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

23 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

I am fine🤔... well actually sore ribs still hurting...but I will get over it...😄😄 how about you and Steve..??🤔😗😗

Hey, Bob.   :hug:  :kiss:

• Like 3

On 6/8/2019 at 8:09 AM, Bucket1 said:

More rain in one day than we did for all of last month. I drove into town and there is water everywhere. The drains are blocked and huge sheets of water covering the road. Luckily there were only a handful of people on the road and we were all driving carefully. Definitely glad to be back home

It is raining here off and on. It is the start of the rainy season in Florida. Jordan was running around in his diapers this morning, so Dennis threw him in the pool.:rofl: Crazy family here...

Spoiler

But I love being part of it!!! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/8/2019 at 8:16 AM, Bucket1 said:

Ummm... yes I should. It looks as if the wheatbelt will get some rain. Southwest corner of WA hasn’t been too bad for drought but they do need some moisture. 

I just want the rain to respect my daily schedule. No rain while I’m driving. If I’m in the office that’s ok but stop when I have to get to my car or walk to another building. No rain during lunch. The rain at night is quite nice on my tin roof so that’s is approved but not so heavy it keeps me awake just enough to make a bit of white noise to send me to sleep.

Is that too much to ask for?

Mother nature is a typical lady, she doesn't listen to us, Bucket!! 😀

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

It is raining here off and on. It is the start of the rainy season in Florida. Jordan was running around in his diapers this morning, so Dennis threw him in the pool.:rofl: Crazy family here...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

How is everyone faring? Are the kids on vacation yet?   :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, Headstall said:

hey all... just checking in... in lots pain. drugs help but... dugh tell mum i'm doing everything i'm supposed to... timothy thanks for review of lifting the veil. made my day buddy... respond later... brain fuzzy... one finger typing in terrible pain is hard. xoxoxo

Gary, hope you'll feel better.. youngest foster kid is feeling bad...pollen...:angry:. He's sneezing...but he's here cuddling with 'his mommy'  (me). :heart:

• Love 2

23 hours ago, clochette said:

Good to hear from you Sexy Lumberjack, take your time taking care of yourself (not that kind of taking care of yourself, you need to preserve your arm ;)) :kiss:

Clo, did we corrupt you? 

Spoiler

If we did, you're welcome!!!:rofl:

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Headstall said:

rough... but i was warned. the exercise i have to do starting today is excruciating, but i'm getting it done... two more times today yet. lot of swelling but i'm icing  a lot, xoxo

During the icing, are you sitting in a walk in freezer? :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Headstall said:

proud i got through it with my sanity intact. lol

Are you sure? Did you get a second opinion? I mean you ARE HERE!! We are insane!! :rofl:

Spoiler

Oh wait, sorry..the INSANE is just my family...😀

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

thanks bro... not whining but last night was pure hell. can add nausea to the list. so mush pain, but i'm hoping each day gets better xoxo ... oh... and i stink. can shower on wednesday after i take bandage off... then my first physio

Yes you do stink..I can smell you here...:rofl:

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..