Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

45 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

About 7 months, I believe since Mom fell ill with Alzheimer's. I finally wrapped up my Family Struggles book, and we are now working on book 4 for it. And I have 3 other books in the process for Kindle.

Sorry to hear that!!🙁

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Hello Dahawk.  Don't think we met before. I am the one who opened this nuthouse.  

Hey, have I ever claimed to sugar coat things?

So, Dahawk, you will find me to be a straight forward woman who seldom hesatates to say what is on my mind.  That sort of puts some people off a bit, but they seem to love me around this place anyway.

We do, Kitt? Are you sure??:rofl:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

I'm one of Gary's old faithful followers/friends. My mom got Alzheimer's last year and progressed rapidly, so my writing took a back seat to take care of her. But over the last few months, I got writing done when she slept. Now, I'm back.

How's your mom? Prayers to her, Dahawk!!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Kitt said:

Like the old son says Xander, can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself.

We love you, Kitt...we need some sane people here and I believe you are the most sane..

Spoiler

Or the LEAST INSANE!!!  😄

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

St. Gay Authors Hospital? Newest patient is my foster daughter, who has a sprained ankle...She was doing gymnastics and she fell off the balance beam...🤸🏻‍♀️ Ouch...

Ouch. Need to get a roll of bubble wrap for the girl.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

St. Gay Authors Hospital? Newest patient is my foster daughter, who has a sprained ankle...She was doing gymnastics and she fell off the balance beam...🤸🏻‍♀️ Ouch...

:hug:  for her. Best wishes for a quick recovery.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

I aged a lot dealing with mom's illness. My brother and sister and I no longer speak, since they wouldn't lift a finger to help with mom. My mom is still here physically, but no longer functioning or speaking. Hope you're doing ok @Dmrman

I know what you mean...My family abandoned me, when my mom and dad died, but at least I have Dennis's parents. I was 10 years younger than my youngest oldest sibling..my mom had me at 43...

• Love 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

55 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

I aged a lot dealing with mom's illness. My brother and sister and I no longer speak, since they wouldn't lift a finger to help with mom. My mom is still here physically, but no longer functioning or speaking. Hope you're doing ok @Dmrman

sorry, rob, but good to have you back. we're a safe place xoxoxo... my typing isn't up to snuff at the moment.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

48 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Well, I know what you are saying... About "Family" mine really abandoned me and the boys😒🤐 but my GA family came through and helped the boys and in helping them helped me...😊😊😍 so umm they are our family and my boys have adopted them...😁 and I am happy all the way around 😗😗a "win/win" in my book

💓💕. Real families do not break up....

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Just now, Headstall said:

last summer

Gary... stubborn man... you might be worse than me at thinking ignore it and it will get better.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..