Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Love and hugs to you all Dugh... 😗😗😗😗  they are taking me in a couple to be "Seviced" by the therapist, and well he's really into Pain...!!!🙄😶😏😓😊😊

His or yours?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

It’s how I found I have termites in my roof :o

And why I had to spend a stupid amount of money replacing my tile roof with a new tin one

The termites knew you will be on the roof so they discussed to have your roof for dinner. So they did...

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Sorry, Michael was not there...🤔🤔🤔 but Peter, and Captain Hook... And lots of "Strange people"...!!!😲😲😨😨

Strange People were there? Are you sure you weren't on GA's COTT House of Cards forum? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Love and hugs to you all Dugh... 😗😗😗😗  they are taking me in a couple to be "Seviced" by the therapist, and well he's really into Pain...!!!🙄😶😏😓😊😊

Didn't know you were into S and M...😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Headstall said:

oh yeah... like when i first injured it. it will get easier

Guess this falls under the heading ... no pain, no gain ... good thing is you know it will get better.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Yeah...🙄😑😑 says the one with all the kids...🤔 its will be tattered, torn, and dysfunctional by the time it gets back to B...😄😉😁😂😂

Having kids is fun....they'll keep you young...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..