Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Dmrman said:

I was 6... My Dad said..." It will put hair on your chest...😁😁😄...he never earned me about the other areas...😂😂😆😆😆

Should I give Jordan and Kipp coffee...?

Spoiler

🍼 in that?? 😄

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

$170 for shoes...no thanks...

I spent $100 on a pair of Converse shoes not too long ago. Most expensive single purchase I ever made, but it was worth it. The shoes are AWESOME!   :D

Saw them featured on Desmond is Amazing's Instagram, and I was like, "OMG, I want those!" So I bought a pair.  :lol:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Kitt said:

We call em the Jersey Air Force.  

As for more than usual @Headstall I live on a spit of land between three swamps. More is a relative term.

I guess I've been spoiled... my first farm had them all summer long, and when I moved here, in mid July, I was shocked there were none... and I mean none. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

As Bertie would say...Woohoo... Or Woot on the Kilting...😂😂😂 have a good day Dugh, glad Mum made it back safely...😗😗😗 

Morning, Bobber. :hug: 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Headstall said:

:D  ... awesome, bro! Same forecast here. I was up at five, but managed to fall back asleep after I fed. My son left for his competition early this morning. 

It took a bit for the sun to actually come out. Clouds and some rain. Fortunately not while the pup and I walked. It's very nice now.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Depends on how energetic you feel..🤔😊😁

No, I guess I won't, since I don't feel energetic this weekend. I doubt Dennis will feel like chasing after them, too. 😀 We are going boating 🚤 this weekend to an island.

Spoiler

I hope it won't be Gillian's Island...😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Dmrman said:

How about high heels...🤔😄😄

I'm not used to high heels yet...👠 This is my speed 👡...or this...🥿👟

Spoiler

But 👣👣 is more my speed at the house...and this too👙

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I spent $100 on a pair of Converse shoes not too long ago. Most expensive single purchase I ever made, but it was worth it. The shoes are AWESOME!   :D

Saw them featured on Desmond is Amazing's Instagram, and I was like, "OMG, I want those!" So I bought a pair.  :lol:

I'm more of a barefoot gal myself...👣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Dmrman said:

So I feel 21 my body feels 80...🤔🤔🤔 what would be my real age then...?🙄😶 I need Drew...!!!😃😃😆😆

You are as young as you feel...just make sure you don't feel this young...👶   😀

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Headstall said:

I guess I've been spoiled... my first farm had them all summer long, and when I moved here, in mid July, I was shocked there were none... and I mean none. :) 

If you want some, we (GayAuthors Mosquito Company) will send you 500 nice mosquitoes for 6 easy payments of $19.99. If you act now, we will throw in 250 vampire bats, free shipping and we will cut 1 payment, so it will be 5 easy payments of $19.99. And we'll double the offer...😀

• Haha 2
  • Wow 2

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

If you want some, we (GayAuthors Mosquito Company) will send you 500 nice mosquitoes for 6 easy payments of $19.99. If you act now, we will throw in 250 vampire bats, free shipping and we will cut 1 payment, so it will be 5 easy payments of $19.99. And we'll double the offer...😀

I'll pass. :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The weather is forecast to become pleasant later today and through the weekend. I expect to be kilting Sat and Sun.

Here it will be hot... 95 to 97 with the feel like temps over 105...That is why Ash, my foster daughter and me will be in 👙this weekend.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

:D  ... awesome, bro! Same forecast here. I was up at five, but managed to fall back asleep after I fed. My son left for his competition early this morning. 

What is he competing in, Gary?

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..