Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

They are sending the Chefs from the Hospital to Tampa, to help you out... Courtesy of Gorden Ramsey...!!!🤣🤣🤣 he heard you needed assistance, and I need real food...!!!😆😆😆

Sending you 100 Big Macs....(eat as many as you want, give the rest to others people in the hospital...) 😄😇

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Kitt said:

Was thinking similarly, that Randy has his hands full with Mark.

Dennis and I got foster kids who lost their parents....Kipp loves us and we love him (he hated that his parents were mean about his incontinence, but he knows that I have it and Jordan has night incontinence). I'm glad they are both smaller than average...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

The temp has hit 87/30° but feels like 90/32°. Add to that the bright sunshine and it is one hot summers day. I spent about an 1.5 hours working on the garden project before calling it quits for the day. I'm lifting the flagstones in the lower garden, weeding, laying weed barrier then resetting the pavers. When I originally laid the flagstones 10 years ago I only put weed barrier under the stones in the seating area hoping to have small plants like creeping thyme fill in the cracks. In theory a lovely idea, in reality, not so much. Violets, dandelions, crabgrass quickly took over requiring endless weeding. So I'm reworking the entire thing with a focus on enlarging the seating area and having two main flowers beds that wrap around the paved area. The tricky bits are done what remains is fairly straight forward clear away the last few pavers, pull the remaining weeds, relevel the soil, lay the weed barrier and relay the flagstones. My plan is took work on the project in the next few early mornings. It should be lovely when it's finished. Mum enjoys sitting in that garden soaking up the warm sunshine on cool autumn mornings. She'll be pleasantly surprised when she returns in September.

It was 88 at 8am...it was 94/105 feels like about 2 hours ago...not it is raining..and it dropped to 84...

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Are you finding these at the beach? I thought I saw him at the island in a light blue and white Speedo...😄. Maybe it was his twin...

Either way, I won't be greedy...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: And hello to the other kids!   *waves*  What's new?  :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Ahhh... Yeah umm I will give them to staff, I don't eat Fast food...😊 don't do processed food... Fresh is how I like it...😄😄😄😆 in Everything...!!!🤣🤣 lmao

And you are fresh...

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey Pagey...😗😗😗 how is everyone up there...??😁😁

We're doing well. Mickey is making taco-grilled cheese sandwiches. Morgan is working on some sweet potato fries, and I made a pitcher of Agua Fresca earlier.  :) Remy had to go home yesterday, but he'll probably be back sometime later this week.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: And hello to the other kids!   *waves*  What's new?  :)

Not much....just enjoying a nice day...at the pool...Dennis just came home, he was tarring a roof today. Usually he doesn't do it, but he did...he hated roofing, but his friend needed it done. His friend runs an rooming house in an old motel...used to be an old Howard Johnson...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're doing well. Mickey is making taco-grilled cheese sandwiches. Morgan is working on some sweet potato fries, and I made a pitcher of Agua Fresca earlier.  :) Remy had to go home yesterday, but he'll probably be back sometime later this week.

Remy had to go home...I guess his parents missed him....I thought he lived there...😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Remy had to go home...I guess his parents missed him....I thought he lived there...😄

Lol yeah say, how much are you taking for the babysitter Pagey? :gikkle:

• Haha 4

No, but he visits whenever he knows Mickey will be here.  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Is Rory still there or did his parents picked him up...😇

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

No, but he visits whenever he knows Mickey will be here.  :lol:

Building a motel for Page, Morgan, Mickey, Rory and Demi's cousin...😇. Extra room for Grant and Hailey when they get older...😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is Rory still there or did his parents picked him up...😇

He went home after dinner yesterday.   :yes:

4 minutes ago, clochette said:

Lol yeah say, how much are you taking for the babysitter Pagey? :gikkle:

Mickey is 16. And Remy is his beau.   :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

Building a motel for Page, Morgan, Mickey, Rory and Demi's cousin...😇. Extra room for Grant and Hailey when they get older...😄

Who's Demi?  :huh:

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..