Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

You're forgiven, Marty.   :hug:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  And hey to the other kids!   *waves*   Hope you guys have a great day! Happy Fourth of July!   :D

Hey, Clo.   :hug:  :kiss:  Sounds nice. Mickey and Remy took Rory to the beach. We'll have dinner around 5:00, I think. Then there's going to be a fireworks show at dusk.

Hey, Bobber.   :hug:  Will they let you go outside to watch any fireworks tonight, or are you stuck in the hospital?

We are enjoying our Independence Day. Dennis Grandmother and granddad are here along with his parents and brothers and sisters. We are grilling burgers, beef, venison, bison and elk, gator filet, chicken and elk hot dogs...

• Love 1
  • Wow 2

5 hours ago, clochette said:

Dinner at 5pm?!! What are you going to do between dinner at 5 and fireworks at dust?! There's like half a day between those two! 

5pm is snack time :lol: I just had bread and juice at 5pm here - yes, I'm still a growing kid -_-

Anyway, enjoy your evening Pagey :kiss:

the PT guy will bring the fireworks to Bob 😏

Hello Clo...5 pm and dusk is about 4 hours...

Edited by BabyXander1990
Just check for Michigan 9:12 pm..
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Rain is coming here in a couple of days, but I like the dry heat because it is killing off the mosquitoes. :D 

Ugh rain! Can we have some pretty please 🙏 the water tank has been dry for a week now and no sign of rain in the foreseeable future. We're being mindful when watering the plants but I won't let them die either. 

• Wow 2
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Look, may sound simple, but I am in envy... So like I said yesterday... Enjoy some for me also... Shoot I wouldn't mind a few Wolf Howells... On my behalf, 😁😁😁 I know Morgan may not understand, and in my defense...🤔 I am thinking out loud...😕🙄😄😄

In envy? I thought you were in the hospital...unless the name of the hospital is 'Envy General'  😀

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello Clo...5 pm and dusk is about 2 hours...

Dusk this early?! Here dusk is around 10pm around here

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

I had my dug well, which I don't use, inspected by a guy from the township... no, it wasn't this guy, but he was cute...

tumblr_pr9b66YT0J1wabymko1_400.jpg

Did the inspector had his shirt unbuttoned, too? Nice must be casual day today! 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Just check the sunset time 9:12 pm...in Michigan..

9.57 today but it's not night  until 11pm

• Like 1
  • Wow 4

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Happy fourth of July to all you USA-ers! :) 

Before anyone gets upset, let me point out that Waterford Whispers News is a satirical website...

Americans loves their guns...as I said most gun owners (like me and Dennis) never hurt anyone, but if you break into our house, we will defend our house. Criminals will get guns illegally...

Yes, we do have some problems, but as a friend of ours say, ' If America is bad, why are people moving here?'  Anyway, world, please if you want to move here, enjoy our differences. 💓

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Cookie was, on Canada Day. The noise scared her a lot... I calmed her down but she was still happy to go inside. Couldn't hear it inside. :)  Hey, Bobber. :hug: 

Hey, Gary.   :hug:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Americans loves their guns...as I said most gun owners (like me and Dennis) never hurt anyone, but if you break into our house, we will defend our house. Criminals will get guns illegally...

Yes, we do have some problems, but as a friend of ours say, ' If America is bad, why are people moving here?'  Anyway, world, please if you want to move here, enjoy our differences. 💓

I believe that dosent belong on this channel and should be in the pit !

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

31 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Did the inspector had his shirt unbuttoned, too? Nice must be casual day today! 😀

No, but his tee shirt looked good. ;) 

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I saw a story on the internet that said parts of India are becoming to hot for humans to live there :yes:

If predictions are correct, that will be happening all over the world. :( 

• Wow 2
  • Sad 3

54 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :hug::kiss: I am making a Apricot Bundt Cake :yes:

Ciao, Alberto.   :kiss:  :hug:

45 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

We are enjoying our Independence Day. Dennis Grandmother and granddad are here along with his parents and brothers and sisters. We are grilling burgers, beef, venison, bison and elk, gator filet, chicken and elk hot dogs...

Bison burgers....YUM!  :wub: But I'll pass on the gator....  :unsure2:

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..