Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 hours ago, bignick said:

Holy 300s!!! :o Gerard Butler is here in DR!!! :2thumbs: And we are not giving him back!!! :P

Good morning, Dugh!!! :hug:  Good morning, Buck!!! :hug: Are you guys up to no good this early? :D

Good morning everyone!!! :)

Gerard Butler? Oh... that accent... sigh... oh yeah... hey, froggie. :glomp: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

:yawn: Good morning   I took today off since I saw all my Friday individuals during the week :D  My plan for today is to start writing Chapter 30 of The Hollow Hills and get my Christmas packages mailed.  I need to run a few errands too.  My mom and uncle picked up a crap ton of shelves last night, so my model horse collection is close to actually being displayed :D  We just have to paint the room first.  And assemble all the shelves and get them upstairs somehow.  :unsure: 

Hey, sis! I hope it all goes as planned. :D  :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well the pit bulls got out next door and tried to bite steve :thumbdown:

I'm sorry to hear that, Bertie.  :hug: I wish pit bulls didn't have such a horrible reputation. My parents have one, and she's very sweet and loving. Pitties are very protective of their families, and they've been called "nanny dogs", because of their patience with small children.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

That's not okay. The owners clearly never trained the dogs.  :angry:

They don't do anything for the dogs never walk them or anything like that they just bred them for the money :yes:

• Wow 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..