Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

10 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

What are you up to Page:yes:

Looking for something to watch on Netflix. I can't watch Stranger Things, or I'll start binging  episode after episode. And I have to work tomorrow, so I can't afford to stay up too late.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Cookie is home safe and sound. She fell in the pool, and apparently panicked for a few seconds, but after she climbed out she wanted to go back in. :)  The whole crowd loved her... my son said a few wanted to take her home with them. Pfffft. Not a chance! 

Silly pup.   :rolleyes:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Ohhh... Crap...😶😶😒now you did it... Me wants a banana split... With Nuts...🤤🤤🤤😄😄 and ***take that Punn any way you want***😝😝😝🤣🤣

So you want you ...

Spoiler

Or other chatters...

on your banana split?  😀

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Why is everyone talking about Christmas trees?  :huh:  It's July outside! We should be talking about guys with tanned, muscular bodies, and the various locations where they may be found!  0:)

Or nude guys...or guys in Speedos...  😇

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

Ever hear of Christmas in July? As far tanned, muscular bodies i find one in bed with every morning :lmao:

So do I...so do I...

Spoiler

A good man is hard to find...excuse me A hard man is a GOOD find 😇 😇

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Well, let just say a good -n-hard man is hard to find...😁😆😆

Reveal hidden contents

And keeping him hard is challenging..., 😄😄😄😁 

No, just fall in love as young boys....(you might lose him for a few years), I as the saying goes...

Spoiler

If you love someone, let him go...if he loves you, he'll come back...  💓. He might bring an instant family with him if his ex is a kook!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..