Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

11 minutes ago, clochette said:

I don't know that brand but I'm sure I'd prefer the smell of an Irish speed stick to some cleaning products -_-

Speed Stick is a brand of men's deodorant. "Irish Spring" is a particular scent.  :)

• Like 3

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

Speed Stick is a brand of men's deodorant. "Irish Spring" is a particular scent.  :)

I still prefer my version, an Irish stick :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, clochette said:

We went to see my brother tonight. He's so relax :rolleyes: he didn't ask questions about what they did, if he has stitches, recovery... We'll see, we'll say he keep saying. So obviously mom is worry, harassing the nurses with questions :gikkle: poor brother is going to be stuck at home recovering with mom in his shadow and breathing down his neck

A mother's job is to worry...I worry about mine...Dennis said I am just like a mom...💓

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/10/2019 at 5:48 PM, Marty said:

Well Chapter 5 of The Charmed Life of Danny Murphy has been uploaded.

But it seems I still haven't accumulated enough Brownie Points on GA yet for it to appear immediately, so it's stuck in the Moderation Queue. Hopefully it will actually go live in the next 24 hours. :unsure2:

https://gayauthors.org/story/marty/the-charmed-life-of-danny-murphy-working-title/

Gonna be busy for the next few hours. Got to write up the minutes for a meeting I attended a few days ago. 

Chat yous all later. :) 

Well, it only took about 29 hours for it to get out of the moderation queue, but it's finally online now. :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/marty/the-charmed-life-of-danny-murphy-working-title/5

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Ooookay...🤤😶😑 Still doesn't work Zander...🤔 About like making a bikini out if a burlap bag... Yup...!!!!😄😁😁😁 

I'm going to ask Dennis if I'm innocent....

Spoiler

I guess he'll answer me AFTER he's finished laughing...😄

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Marty.   :hug:  How's my favorite Irishman?

Hey, Randy.   :hug:  :kiss:

It's been gray and cloudy all day. I got plenty of cleaning done, did the laundry, and had Mickey scrub the guest bathroom. (To be fair, I scrubbed the master bathroom.)   :gikkle:

Page and Mickey's Cleaning Services...He visited you to clean...how nice that he did that...

• Haha 2

Just now, Randy Wade said:

I wouldn't if i were you you might get most he he he

Who knows.... :unsure2:

Maybe I'd enjoy that...

(I only said Maybe) ;) 

0:) 

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..