Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

20 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Do you really need rain or you just want to see Gary outside dancing in the noood?

It'll be a bonus. I'm letting you guess which one ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

🙂😊👅👅yum...!!!👁👁😁 boys should be here shortly with mine...??? Don't know what tonight is gonna be...😶😶😒🤔🤔

Are they Uber eatting you the food? 😄 Or are they the Uber Eats delivery boys? 😄

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

A man goes on a tour of Pamplona, and even watches a matador fighting a bull with a spear. Later, his guide takes him to a restaurant, where he catches a whiff of a mouthwatering aroma. "What is that?!" He exclaims, seeing a large pair of organs in a sizzling pan being served at the next table. The manager of the restaurant, overhearing this, replies, "Pan-fried bull testicles." The tourist says, "I'll have what that man is having!" The manager responds, "We'd be happy to prepare some for you, but they need to be ordered a week in advance." So the man makes his order, eats something else, and then leaves. A week later, he returns, and enjoys the delicious dish. The manager approaches him and asks, "How did you like your meal?" The tourist replies, "It was fantastic! But the organs were a lot smaller than I remember." The manager looks at him sideways and responds, "Sometimes the bull wins."

Bad bad Page...😄

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

I know right... My poor mind is getting all trashed up...😁😁😂🤣 the boys are here with dinner... Be back in a short...😀😉😊😇 behave...😇😇😇😇

You telling us to behave? The would be like John Dillinger telling us not to rob banks..😄 Of course, I always behave...😇 <----See...

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

It's a collection of food trucks downtown. They have excellent food.   :yes:

Next week is the food truck rally at the fairgrounds...food trucks from all over Florida will be there...🚛

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, bignick said:

Next time, try pepper. 

Cool Water. Definitely, Cool Water. 

That's going on this year's Christmas list. Any side effects? Sexiness? Charm? Completely irresistible? 

Any side effects...Yes, if it last for more than 4 hours...oops, wrong sexiness pill...😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dmrman said:

Oh no don't trust precious things to Uber...🤤 Now if I had a nasty mother in law... I would call her one...😄🤣🤣🤣

Hey, Bob.   :hug:  What did the boys bring you?   :)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Baked Lasagna, grill asparagus with bearnaise, a toss salad and cheesecake🙄🙄🙃🙃😉

Don't tell Val. She'll demolish the leftover cheesecake.   :gikkle:

• Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..