Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

That's reminiscent of young lads once puberty begins ... measuring and hoping for daily growth.

In one of my stories, I had a character talk about measuring his...😀. I might do it in Racing Love, too..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

That's reminiscent of young lads once puberty begins ... measuring and hoping for daily growth.

In one of my stories, I had a character talk about measuring his...😀. I might do it in Racing Love, too..

Darn it...I double posted...Sorry...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Page 1111 yes!!! Next stop 2222!!! Unless this is an Express to 9999 😀

For some odd reason that made me think of the following...

Spoiler

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

Yeah, I've enjoyed the last two nights of fresh air, and birdsong in the morning. :)  I didn't like the chittering of raccoons fighting in the middle of the night, though...

Gary, I'll train them to co-operate and have them open your front door and help themselves to your food in the refrigerator...😀. Would that be fine? 🦝🦝

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Two hot guys are cutting down my tree at the moment. I'm sitting in a chair outside, watching how they handle my wood. :) 

Are they not in terms of sweating...or hot in sexiness? 

Spoiler

Or both?  😀

• Haha 4

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Marty said:

Chatty? :unsure2:

She looks more as though she's desperately trying not to vomit.

lol yeah she does.  It's supposed to be 'blah blah blah' because you said 1112 is boring.  :gikkle: 

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Being in a house is no guarantee you will not be stuck by lighting. There was a women who was doing her dishes in the kitchen. The Lighting came in thru the pipes and hit her !

True...lightning is deadly...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..