Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, dughlas said:

I usually treat myself to a glass when I go there on Sunday mornings. OJ is on the occassional treat list as it has things in it that are not kidney friendly if consumed daily. Same with grapefruit but interestingly lemons and limes are fine. 

I cant have grapefruit at all bad for blood pressure meds :yes:

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Sounds awesome.   :yes:  I'm hoping to get some writing done, too, but it calls for rain today. So, I guess I'll be spending the day in a little office nook by the back door.

Since, Jordan and Kipp was sick yesterday, I was mothering them..while they were napping I did some writing...but mostly since they had an upset stomach...I watched them...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

It's a bit warmer and more humid today but still comfortable in the shade. There's a bit of a breeze. Thistle is sprawled in the grass napping. I think I'll lower the backrest on my chair and nap too. My head aches. Blessed be y'all.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

I have some awful looking tee shirts that have paint stains and are threadbare, but I can't seem to throw them out. The mood has to strike me. :huh: 

Dennis has some bad t shirts that I threw out. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Much better, thanks.   :D

I'm sorry this show is over, but it had a good run. This has to be the best scene, overall.   :heart:

How are you, Page? Hope you are feeling better..

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..