I was hoping that I wouldn't have to work today...

...But I did get the holiday off, so I guess I can't complain. I definitely want to pull my fair share, after all.

Thanksgiving at my house was absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Everything went to plan, everybody had a great time, and the food was delicious from snacks to dinner to sides to dessert! So I'm happy to announce that it was a massive success! Whew...I was worried for a while there. :P

Anyway, I'm home! And for Black Friday (Or is it Saturday now? I'm on insomniac time), I am posting a brand new chapter of "Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties"! So give me some time to get it all pretty for ya, and I'll send out a mailing list announcement when it's up! k?

Thanks to you guys for all of your love and support! I truly appreciate it! It brings so much light into my life to hear from ya! You have no idea! 

Love you lots, and I'll seezya soon! MWAH!!!

Also...coming soon...

unPvQ0g.jpg

• Love 1

Also, one question...

Did the GayAuthors Fall Anthology go up yet? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the site (Or any of the older ones, for that matter) If you guys know where to find it, let me know! 

It might not be posted yet, I'm not sure of the date for posting. But I did dive in with a short of my own this time around. So I'll let you guys know where to find it. ((Hugz))

3 minutes ago, Comicality said:

Also, one question...

Did the GayAuthors Fall Anthology go up yet? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the site (Or any of the older ones, for that matter) If you guys know where to find it, let me know! 

It might not be posted yet, I'm not sure of the date for posting. But I did dive in with a short of my own this time around. So I'll let you guys know where to find it. ((Hugz))

Anthologies can be found under the stories tab, if you click on the "categories" on the right side of the screen.

https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/category/

As for the fall anthology, no, it hasn't been posted yet. Stories will be posted, a few at a time, over a timeline of a few weeks.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Renee Stevens said:

Anthologies can be found under the stories tab, if you click on the "categories" on the right side of the screen.

https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/category/

As for the fall anthology, no, it hasn't been posted yet. Stories will be posted, a few at a time, over a timeline of a few weeks.

Got it! Thanks, Renee! :) 

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..