[Topher_Lydon] Where in the world Is Christopher Lydon Patrick?

Heh, I think he's travelling some atm. Last I heard from Topher, his internet access will be sporadic for about a month, so don't worry too much about him til after that month or so :D

Location tracker for Chrissy: Bangkok

location tracker for his luggage: Narita Japan

Hi, after a harrowing trip I am finally in Thailand, I go on to Cambodia later today.

Lets see, status for me... tired, sore and I have no undies.... so yeah pretty much normal :P

but on a serious note: Queen of Ice is in the editing process, thank you David!!!

there is a screen play being explored for The Falcon Banner

and Episode IV of the Radio play is out on Darkerprojects.com.. big hand to those guys.

MYR: I haven't updated the web pages as yet, my net access has been limited the past month, but should stablize after next week, I will add the tracking stuff to my webpages as soon as I have a way to plug my computer into the world.

::thumbs up to Benji a god send for sanity::

ok I have to go, rant at BKK airport till they find a way to make this Irate author happy... and gimmie undies!

Anyone want to ship real coffee?? uggh I hate instant.

::thumbs up to Benji a god send for sanity::

ok I have to go, rant at BKK airport till they find a way to make this Irate author happy... and gimmie undies!

Anyone want to ship real coffee?? uggh I hate instant.

Lol, my pleasure :hug: , you don't *need* undies 0:) , and addict! :P:D

• 5 months later...