• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pointy ears, eh? So now we have Vulcans and Vampires! :P:great:

Ok, so I guess it could be an elf? :wub: I like eleves, especially when they looks like Orlando Bloom. :wub:

It seems the very first strategy an author learns is how to write cliffhanger chapter endings. Why is that? :blink: This strategy was created solely to aggravate the reader...and, I guess, to keep him coming back for more. :devil:

Poor Driver! :( He seems to have a respiratory tract problem at the moment. Time for Evan to do cpr? :P

More Ryan, please! 0:)

I'm in for chapter 3, dude! :2thumbs:

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I like eleves, especially when they looks like Orlando Bloom. :wub:

Amen to that! :P:boy:

I just wanted to say that I read the first four chapters tonight and really enjoyed them! The story is extremely well-written and compelling and I can't wait to find out what happens next!

There seems to be quite alot going on and I'm eager to find out how the ghost is related to all this stuff with Driver. I'm also eager to see more of Evan's parents, and very much looking forward to Evan's visit with Ryan at the ice cream place!!

It's an awesome story! Way go to!!

Kevin

Thanks for taking time to read my story. :)

I have all these ideas in my head and usually find it hard to put them to words so it's great that you guys appreciate whatever I manage to write.

I'll be explaining more about Evan in the next chapter.

Thanks agains! I'm so happy!

*Pulls everyone into a group hug* :D

• 3 weeks later...

I agree it was really awesome! I'm so curious about what's going to happen with Ryan! Well actually I'm curious about the whole thing lol! :)

no pressure at all, but just of curiousity how's the next chapter coming? hehe, I have a nervious feeling now that Driver seems thoroughly ticked off!

Take care and have an awesome day!

Kevin

Thanks for the feedback, guys. :)

Honestly, though, I can't seem to sit down and just start writing. I mean, I have a few scenes that I can upload anytime but then it'd be shorter than most chapters. And I really want the words to come out naturally so please bear with me.

I'll do this. I guess I just need some time.

Thanks for your support. You guys help me a lot, just by letting me know what you thought of my story. I am open to negative feedback, though, so please don't hesitate to tell me about anything that could have been improved or done differently. This way I'll know my mistakes.

*Hugs* :)

• 3 months later...

Hey Boy in Doubt !

(BTW why in doubt ?)

Checking eficton, I came on "in Our mist" and red "at a stoke" all the 6 chapters, I couldnt stop to read :devil: . I like very much the way you write, the mix of daily life and fantasy. Your style is amazing, each word at his place, and for the reader a lot to imagine. From where did you take all the funny things you bring in the story ? from dreams, from reading Comicality :) ?

Hoping to read a lot more....

and happy Christmas

Old bob

Hi, Old Bob!

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't realize that someone had posted. Guess I should start checking the thread more often, huh? :)

Thanks so much for reading and I'm really glad you liked it. As for the funny things, hehe, well I like to poke fun at my problems and make a big joke about things (if they're not too painful). I also add pieces of my life in every chapter even though a lot of it is made up. That way I really feel what I'm writing.

And yes, I do love Comicality's work, as well as other amazing stories on this site. They really inspire me and I hope to improve on my writing someday 'cause I just love doing it.

Thanks again and I hope you had a great Christmas too! :)