Comsie's New Year's Jingles :)

We had a lot of fun with the Christmas Jingles, and big thanks to you guys for joining in to post songs of your own! I loved it! ((Hugz))

Now, as we race to the new year...how about songs that just make us feel good about the future! Songs that give us an optimistic vision of the days to come! This new year can be everything that we want it to be! So let's all feel good, lift our heads up high, and put any hardships and frustrations that we had to deal with in 2019 behind us.

Let's make 2020 the best year ever! Cool?

Hehehe, can't help it! This song just amps my usual optimism up to 100! There's always hope! Always another day. Always another opportunity to start over. With my computer issues and email being snatched away from me this year, nobody knows that better than me. Ugh! But...sometimes a clean slate can be a liberating experience. So go with the flow, heal, and smile. Life is good! 

It was very early on in 2019 that I actually discovered the secret to being 'hater proof'. Hehehe, I know that sounds weird, but I, literally, just woke up one day...and none of it mattered anymore. And I've been at peace ever since. That's not to say that life is perfect, but I've learned to deal with the obstacles much better now than I used to. I take comfort in that. So find your own secrets this year in your journey towards being hater proof too! There's no better feeling in the world. Trust me on this. :) 

• Love 1

Hehehe, however, being hater proof isn't easy. It takes time. And haters and control freaks and sadists will always be out there. But be proud that they're around! It's actually a huge compliment to live in someone else's head and heart to the point of wanting to ruin your success. It means that you're doing something right. I've been there, done that...I consider it  part of my journey. Now, all I do is smile! :) Appreciate the experience, you guys! Do big things in 2020, and go to sleep with a smile on your face, knowing that you're going to win no matter what.

Feels good, doesn't it? :P 

• Love 1

Maybe it's just me, but I can't remember the last time that the 'world' felt like this. Which is hard to explain...but I'm thinking some of you out there are feeling it too. Money and greed and corruption and pollution and hatred and bigotry and violence...it's always been around, but not to this extent. It's never been so brazen and so ridiculous. And there's a massive awakening happening all around the world. People who thought they didn't have a voice before have one now. And enough is enough. 

Let's make changes in 2020! BIG changes! Haven't you had enough? I certainly have...

• Like 1

I'm feeling super creative these days! I just have my growth spurts, I guess, in terms of my brain going wild with new ideas! Hehehe, and I hope to bring them all to you this coming year! To all of you out there with great ideas in the back of your mind...SHARE it! What are you waiting for? Make it your mission to show it to the rest of us this year! Tell your story! Why not? Love this song! So true! Nobody else is going to tell your story, so take the opportunity to do it yourself. The rest of the world may be waiting to hear what you have to say.

Definitely a great song for self love! Why are we so obsessed with our appeal to other people? Especially the people who are willing to mistreat and underappreciate us? Whether it's a physical thing, an emotional thing, a mental connection, or if someone just can't understand or support your dreams and your passion...there are other people out there who will. Make this your year to find one of them instead. You deserve to be loved just as you are. So demand it. And don't settle for anything less. K?

Definitely one of the best songs that Christina Aguilera has ever put out, in my opinion. And a very touching message too. 

This video got HEAVILY censored when it came out on MTV, and if you watch it all the way through, you can probably figure out why. Which goes against the whole message of, "You are beautiful no matter what they say!" But, you know...some people don't see it like that, I guess. Shrugs...

Still, very important song! And this is the official UNCUT video! Which everybody should see in its entirety. So, enjoy! And be beautiful in 2020! Stare at yourself in the mirror until you're happy with what you see. It won't happen overnight if you're having troubles with that, but in time...it is possible. K? ((Comsie Hugz))

• Love 1

This song always makes me think of GayAuthors and all of my readers and supporters in general. GayAuthors SAVED this site, when I was about to give up. It really did. I was at work in a music store when Justin Bieber's second album dropped, so we had to have it playing in the store. This was on June 19th, which is the Shack's anniversary...and I just remember this song coming on over the speakers for the first time, and....wow! Every word...it just meant so much to me. It fit PERFECTLY! So thanks to Myr and GayAuthors and to all of you who have been standing by me through thick and thin. You guys truly helped me through some hard times in the past. I wouldn't be here if you didn't speak up and let me know that you were with me. Thank you all. And let's all do that for somebody else in the coming new year.

Honestly...

When I, like...'retire' from this whole Comicality writing thing (Which is inevitable. Let's be real) and the young next big thing comes up to take my place and do it better than I ever could...this song would be the best advice that I could ever give them in going forward. Eminem has an uncanny way of speaking my own mind and recalling my emotions and hardships even better than I can. Give it a listen. Because when I'm gone and the next writer steps up to the plate, I hope they knock it out of the park! But I also hope they know some of the hardships that come with it...and do it anyway. Everything is a process. A learning curve. So go for it. ALWAYS go for it! Start this year! Start next WEEK! You can do it! You'll be awesome, promise! :)

• Love 1

Sometimes I forget how good this song makes me feel! Hehehe! I was just a little boy when it came out, but it always made me so happy.

SMILE, people! Make this year your time to really smile! We love it! And you'll feel better for it. You'll see!

• Love 1

Always remember to push forward and do what you love this year. No matter what! Let your passion drive you towards success. Drown out the sounds of anyone who is secretly praying for your downfall simply because they can't do what you do. Or are too scared to try. They're not your problem. Feel good! Smile! And show the world what you're working with! Haters be damned! :)

Make it a goal to party harder and more often this year! It's life! we only get one shot at it, and the whole thing is a joke, but we die before we get to hear the punchline. So enjoy the journey as much as you can! It'll be worth it.

The 2010's was actually a pretty good decade for music when you look back on it. This is a mix of all of the most popular tracks from 2011 to 2014, and this is PHENOMENAL!!! I miss Daniel Kim sooooo much! Because he made mixes that defy all reason and logic! How does he get these songs from all different genres to mix together so WELL? It's insane!

Anyway, if you missed any of the biggest pop songs from 2011 - 2014...here they are. All at once! :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..