I recently posted the first two parts of a new three-part story, Dead Body Inside, to GA and haven’t gotten the interest that I had hoped for. One reason I expect is that I’m up against some pretty heavy competitors with large followings, which is my reason for promoting the story here. Another reason might be the story title, which I have to admit in hindsight isn’t too attractive for the light, humorous short story that I tried to produce. Can’t do anything about that now, though. Lesson learned. The story cover illustration should put the title in its proper perspective. The other reason is that I might have fallen into the dilemma of being associated with writing sexually explicit stories as my other three stories have been. This story is not like that, being light and humorous and only a mere reference to sex. It was written to attempt to disassociate me from exclusively writing in that genre. So if you are looking for a fun, light short story to read, consider Dead Body Inside. And be sure to leave a comment when you are finished. Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Love 1