A Class By Himself 33 Posted!

QqgFVMY.jpg

I'm working on wrapping this story up in the next two chapters, three tops. And I'm going to REALLY miss these characters and writing their life story, but this is reaching the end of their story, and I'll be happy to finish it off the way I always planned to. 

So enjoy the new chapter! And let me know what you think when you get a chance. Cool? Hehehe, people might actually read it once it's in the 'completed' category. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :P

Take care! And thanks in advance for the support!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/aclassbyhimself

Edited by Comicality

@Comicality far be it for me to question your wisdom regarding your own stories, but it seems crazy that you can wrap up Derrick & Tanner's story so fast.  There's quite a few plot threads that could use some wrapping up.  Off-hand I can think of the bullies that assaulted Derrick being dealt with in some way, Chris & Mitch, Derrick's mom potentially getting a better job, Tanner coming out.  Well, I mean Tanner is out at school now, right along with Derrick.  I imagine it won't take long for his mom to find out if he doesn't tell her directly.  However, considering how sneaky that boy is, he may very-well have already come out, and it wasn't quite the disaster Derrick imagined, and Tanner hasn't said anything cause Derrick is a huge drama queen.  But the rest of that stuff?  Well perhaps three long chapters could well take care of it.  Or perhaps it just won't matter all that much in the end.  

Anyway Comsie, I have always loved this particular story, the first one that really drew me into your writing, and I always appreciate the work you do on it.  And I would love to see how you're going to wrap it all up.   

• Love 1

No worries. And I know that a lot of people have pretty much grown up with this series (me included) and it'll be tough to say goodbye. But I promise you that the ending has been in my head since very early on, and hasn't changed much since then. I wouldn't be able to continue with the series without bringing up a whole new host of problems and characters and drawn out situation, which...I'd rather not. Hehehe! I love Derrick and Tanner, but this is the story that I wanted to tell, and it's been told. They found each other, fell in love, had a few naughty moments, had a few scares, and toughed it out through the kind of rough times only to find strength in their love. There really isn't a whole lot more to say.

As for loose ends, they will be tied up as well. The story arcs of these characters have been a part of the story since the very first chapter. All of the major events that happened so far? Many of them may SEEM shocking or like some big surprise, but they were all set up multiple chapters in advance. The ending of the series won't be any different. Hehehe, you've been following the breadcrumbs I left behind, whether you know it or not. :P I think fans will be happy with the completed work. But I'll keep my fingers crossed, just in case. 

Besides, wouldn't it be cool to finally me a 'win' in the 'Comsie never finishes anything, EVER' column??? Hahaha! 

(You know..."Untouchable", "My Only Escape", and "On The Outside", aren't far away from being finished as well, right? But don't worry, there are still new stories and new characters and new surprises on their way to grab and touch you all over again. Ummm...with consent, of course! Promise.) 

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..