On The Outside Kicks Off The Next Wave Of Stories!

f2fJwH0.jpg

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/ontheoutside/

Happy Monday, you guys! I hope that you're all doing well and staying safe out there! ((Hugs))

I am now trying to do something that is unprecedented in terms of Shack updates! And that is starting today! To say that it has been an exhausting effort would be an EXTREME understatement!!! Hehehe, but, as many of you know already, I'm most dangerous when I'm being 'quiet'! ::Nods:: 

I'm starting off with a brand new chapter of "On The Outside"! Enjoy! And please take a few seconds to let me know what you think when you get a chance to reply! K?

And super thanks to all of my new readers who have been sending me soooo much love and support! I truly appreciate it, you guys! And also to those of you who have donated a few dollars to the Paypal as well! The world is kinda screwed up right now, so every penny counts! Thank you!

Now, sit back...and stay tuned. Like I said, I've never done anything on this level before! So expect to hear more from me soon! October is going to raise a few eyebrows for sure!  

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..