MOE 4 Ebook now available!

Wh4M1V2.jpg?1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09H55Q3MZ

The fourth "My Only Escape" ebook is now available on Amazon if you guys wanted to grab yourselves a copy! There's only one more book to go, and that will include the final three chapters of the entire series, bringing this one to a close, once and for all! So just tap the link, and get your copy today!

HUGE thanks to all of you who have gotten the first three books as well! As money gets tighter and tighter around here, it's REALLY helping me out! So every single penny counts! And you guys have been a blessing when it comes to helping me to get the word and market the ebooks to new fans! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! And the top! And every place in between! Hehehe! :P

I can't make it without you guys working hard and staying on my side! You're awesome! Love you lots!

• Love 1

Congratulations on coming so close to finishing this particular work. I know this one is one of those Blood On The Page kind of stories as in ‘written in your own’ kind of thing. As such, it may be your most important work. I hope it gets to a wider audience. It is one of the best at telling the kind of suffering LGBT youth go through with abuse and the hope of finding that someone that can save them with love.

• Love 1

Thanks so much, dude. It really was a bit of a bad trip down memory lane, but I honestly feel a lot better for it. I think I needed this story, you know? I really do hope it's able to help some other teens and adults with this sort of thing as well. A lot of people need healing. I certainly did.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Comicality said:

Thanks so much, dude. It really was a bit of a bad trip down memory lane, but I honestly feel a lot better for it. I think I needed this story, you know? I really do hope it's able to help some other teens and adults with this sort of thing as well. A lot of people need healing. I certainly did.

Writing is a kind of exorcism. It exorcises the demons in our memories and exposes them to the light.
What’s nice about this sort of thing is that then the record of these exorcisms can last and become rites of exorcism for others. I always think that reading and writing is the closest we can get to true telepathy as can naturally exist in our present reality. Being able to share the experience with someone else and have them understand it and, maybe, use that experience to better their lives is why I think that the practice of writing is holy and why so much that is holy in this world is contained in words written down.

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..