The worst of delays...

Well...as they always say..."Man plans, and God laughs." Well, he must have been busting a gut over the past week, that's for sure.

Long story short...the chronic illness that I've been dealing with for months now kind of came to a head recently, and I had to be rushed to emergency care to get myself sorted out again. And that was...NOT fun! But, the whole 'guess work' part of the process finally came to an end, and my family and I know what's going on. I won't lie...it's a bit of a serious problem, but reversible with time and proper care. So that's comforting. And I have an actual path to follow to get things right. And that is a MASSIVE improvement from trying to treat things through a variety of educated guesses. Even though my doctors have been awesome! So kudos to them for everything they've done in the past. No complaints on my end. I just needed a little bit more. Hehehe...and I will be keeping my bank account quite empty from now until Christmas for that. But, que sera sera! :P 

That being said, the newest issue of Imagine Magazine will be up soon, albeit a bit delayed this month. (SUCKS for the 'Pride' issue, but every release is worth the extra effort!) Also, more writing tips for the GayAuthors section! So be sure to check those out and comment with your own thoughts if you have two cents to throw in! Also...even though Comicality Shack Out Back's anniversary begins on June 19th...that celebration may be pushed back a few days as well, in order to give me a chance to get everything back in working order, and make it as glossy and pseudo-perfect as I can for you guys! K? It will only be a few day's worth of delays, but quality is a big thing for me. And I don't want anyone thinking I didn't give it my all. Not ever! That's kinda my thing! Hehehe!

My apologies for the disappearing act. I didn't have much choice. And keep checking back here for updates! It won't be long before you get smacked in the face with more! Seezya then! And remember...the Shack has been around for a LONG time! There's no way that we're stopping now!

• Love 3
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Comicality said:

Well...as they always say..."Man plans, and God laughs." Well, he must have been busting a gut over the past week, that's for sure.

Long story short...the chronic illness that I've been dealing with for months now kind of came to a head recently, and I had to be rushed to emergency care to get myself sorted out again. And that was...NOT fun! But, the whole 'guess work' part of the process finally came to an end, and my family and I know what's going on. I won't lie...it's a bit of a serious problem, but reversible with time and proper care. So that's comforting. And I have an actual path to follow to get things right. And that is a MASSIVE improvement from trying to treat things through a variety of educated guesses. Even though my doctors have been awesome! So kudos to them for everything they've done in the past. No complaints on my end. I just needed a little bit more. Hehehe...and I will be keeping my bank account quite empty from now until Christmas for that. But, que sera sera! :P 

That being said, the newest issue of Imagine Magazine will be up soon, albeit a bit delayed this month. (SUCKS for the 'Pride' issue, but every release is worth the extra effort!) Also, more writing tips for the GayAuthors section! So be sure to check those out and comment with your own thoughts if you have two cents to throw in! Also...even though Comicality Shack Out Back's anniversary begins on June 19th...that celebration may be pushed back a few days as well, in order to give me a chance to get everything back in working order, and make it as glossy and pseudo-perfect as I can for you guys! K? It will only be a few day's worth of delays, but quality is a big thing for me. And I don't want anyone thinking I didn't give it my all. Not ever! That's kinda my thing! Hehehe!

My apologies for the disappearing act. I didn't have much choice. And keep checking back here for updates! It won't be long before you get smacked in the face with more! Seezya then! And remember...the Shack has been around for a LONG time! There's no way that we're stopping now!

Health first and always, Sweetie!

You take care of yourself! I command it!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Comicality said:

You do whatever you need to feel better and recover from what ever is going on.  :kiss: :hug:

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..