Happy Early Anniversary, GayAuthors! :P

If-memory-serves

https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/category/156-2022-anniversary/

There is a brand NEW story that I wrote specifically for GayAuthors' Anthology this month, called "If Memory Serves"! It's a one time story, from beginning to end, and it is to celebrate GA's 20th anniversary!

Twenty years...wow! Now that's a milestone! Hehehe! Especially since I remember a time if you had a website that lasted more than six months...you were a legend!

Congrats, GayAuthors! And thanks for believing in me all those years ago when I needed it most! I'm forever grateful!

You guys follow the link above, and it will take you to all of the anthology stories available right now! And keep checking back, as there will more! Enjoy! And, as always with GA, I'm in good company with our writing elite! Hehehe! So drop those hard working authors a comment and a rating to let them know what you think! K?

Enjoy! And I'll seezya soon! :P

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..