The Jukebox

Comicality

• 1 month later...

One last song from Benicio before the new year!  :D  (It was actually released a few days ago. I just forgot to share it because I was busy over the holidays, okay?)

• Love 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favorite song sung by this angelic voice. So beautiful in so many ways.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A playlist I made for Comsie. He told me he liked it for his magnum opus: Gone From Daylight. I’m listening to it in his memory tonight.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He reminds me of Dave Matthews a bit looks-wise.

Edited by MrM

• 3 weeks later...

So, this kid had another version of this song, from about a year ago, on his first channel. But, in the process of trying to get monetized, he admitted that he lied about his age, and the original channel was deleted. After creating this new channel (within the guidelines this time), he reposted the original video, but then had to remove it, because bureaucracy. SO unfair!  :(

Nevertheless, he's a talented singer, and he deserves every respect. I'm sure he'll go far.  :D

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/26/2024 at 11:34 PM, Page Scrawler said:

@MrM @JeffsFort Robert Levey posted this (newish) video, again. He deleted it a few months ago, for some unknown reason. My guess, probably a dispute with the producers.

His voice is so incredible for such a young guy.  :D

Mmmmm… very strong and silky smooth voice. Once I’m done moving one of our friends cross country, will need to look into possibly finding a way to feature his voice in IM. Would need to do some reading up on what else he’s been up to. We have a really decent amount of traffic so it could help to nudge the algorithm in his favor ;)

Thanks for the flag @Page Scrawler! Beautiful song to start the day.

• Love 1