The Jukebox

I know that it's a cover of a Drake song, but listening to a lot of Conor Maynard's lyrics over the years, I think that he's really experienced heartbrak, firsthand! You know? And here I can hear it in his voice. Like, "Dude...are you actually CRYING right now???" ((Hugz)) His version of this will always hit me in the feels. Every time.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I got drafted into family duty...

...But I don't mind. Hehehe, all kids wanna do is laugh and have fun. I love it! Either way, I'm still here. Just pick them up from school with the little number card in my front dashboard, put together some snacks, some TV and video games...it's a good time. But I've been pardoned now. ::Giggles:: Back to my dark little corner of silence!

Torn between being Batman and Bruce Wayne, as usual. Luckily, I can do both! Alebeit slowly! :P

Hehehe! This boy's HAIR, though! Hehehe! Makes my hands itch! I wanna run my fingers through it! The craving is almost unbearable! Gah!

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Just as I was feeling down...

My super sweet blond baby came out with a new video! Mmmmm...smooth, flat, Stefan belly! ::Giggles::

Sorry, I was lucky for a while, but got sick again recently. It only lasts abouth three or four days before I can start to recover, but I'm feeling better. Just need another day or two, and I'll be right as rain. :)

So I'll seezya soon, k? Working on stuff now. ((Hugz))

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..