The Jukebox

On 3/11/2023 at 5:43 AM, Page Scrawler said:

I hope to go see Celtic Thunder some day. I always love their stuff! 🌈☘️💚

• Love 2

Hehehe, ahhhh, the 80's! Wow, I remember this from sleepovers back in my 'Stranger Things' days! ::Giggles:: This video is so weird! The video parodies are definitely spot on, though! :P 

• Haha 1

Ah, Stranger Things…that reminds me. The Stranger Things kid and Weezer covered this 80s classic!

Edited by MrM
  • Love 2

Still one of my all time favorite songs! And after recovering from being sick for the past week (With some illness hangover symptoms still lingering) it fits perfectly. Thank God! I HATE being sick! I really do. Hehehe! :P 

• Love 1

Here’s another new one that just came up on my Spotify Release Radar. It has an interesting Middle Eastern/psychedelic feeling about it:

• Love 1

Hehehe, this should be some kind of bisexual anthem or something! :P Plus, it reminds me a lot of Prince...which is always an awesome bonus!

Either way, it just makes me feel good! ::Grins::

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

::Giggles:: Way back when I was still a young teen/preteen....I was soooo in love with Ryan Reynolds! Who knew he'd turn out to be the perfect Deadpool?!?!?! But you'll always be shy little 'Billy' to me sweetie! Always! Sighhhh...

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Comicality said:

::Giggles:: Way back when I was still a young teen/preteen....I was soooo in love with Ryan Reynolds! Who knew he'd turn out to be the perfect Deadpool?!?!?! But you'll always be shy little 'Billy' to me sweetie! Always! Sighhhh...

Oops, wrong category! Hehehe, this is what happens when you'r super tired! Ah well, I'll just leave it. :P

• Haha 1

Heh...

Hehehe...

hehehehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahaha!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem! No comment! Let's just say that Monday was another really *GOOD* day! ::Nods:: :P 

"I know that I can't take no more! It ain't no lie! I wanna see you out that door! Baby, BYE BYE BYE!!!"

Edited by Comicality

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..