The Jukebox

13 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality If you think that's weird, what about this video of Christian Bale as a choirboy? I think he was barely even a teenager in this movie!  :lol:

Ah yes! From Empire Of The Sun, one of my favorite movies! I had a crush on him when I was 14 when this movie came out. He was 13-14 also during the filming of the movie. If you’ve never seen it, it shows an interesting bit of history. Westerners caught in the cross-fire during the Japanese occupation of Manchuria, China during World War II. Christian demonstrated his acting chops big time in this film! I love the Choir Boy part.

Another interesting note, my very own Mom very nearly suffered Christian’s character’s same fate. She came within days of it, but was one of the lucky ones that got out of China before Japan snapped down its trap.

Edited by MrM
  • Love 2

Hehehe, definitely been there, done that! I miss Chicago so much, you have no idea! I keep in touch with my friends, but it's not the same as getting into trouble with them two or three times a week! :P 

• 2 weeks later...

D'aaaw! Recently, Cormac posted on Instagram about his voice changing, and then Walker Campbell commented on it, "Dude, you got this! It isn't easy, but we're gonna get through it together!" Robert Levey also commented that it was "Awesome!" :heart:

• Love 1
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

D'aaaw! Recently, Cormac posted on Instagram about his voice changing, and then Walker Campbell commented on it, "Dude, you got this! It isn't easy, but we're gonna get through it together!" Robert Levey also commented that it was "Awesome!" :heart:

Hey! He’s holding up well! Not a crack in site! :P

• Love 2
7 hours ago, MrM said:

Hey! He’s holding up well! Not a crack in site! :P

They should form a support group for teen boy singers going through "The Change". How they're managing it, how it makes them feel, what they plan to do once their voices settle, etc. Could be a good fan fiction.  :P

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

They should form a support group for teen boy singers going through "The Change". How they're managing it, how it makes them feel, what they plan to do once their voices settle, etc. Could be a good fan fiction.  :P

There is a rather sad history with boy singers and their being allowed to undergo the change. An interesting story might be of two boys running away together to escape their fate only to find something new and special between them. ♥️

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..