[Vlista] Cameron Chapter 17

Great chapter Vance :2thumbs: I love your stories so much. The only problem is the amount of kleenex I use while reading them is putting me in the poor house :,( Thanks again for writing another touching story.

Marco

well i have to say another interesting chapter. I'm glad cole isnt leaving, it would be just to much pain for Cameron. I was sure Mr. H would have been more of an @$$hole about the account and Cole's prespective on Kyle seems interesting.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Great chapter, Vance! :great:

The Cole thing was resolved a bit quickly, but then again, if it had been dragged out, I probably would have gone crazy and ended up beating my head against a wall or pulling my hair out ... so I shouldn't complain! ;)

The only outstanding issues now are how Cameron's mother is going to react to him being a big ol' bottom queen :P (which I don't think will be a problem), and what Kyle's deal is. And, I have to admit, I'm disappointed that Jesse has a boyfriend ... there goes my fantasy involving him ... :(

Anyway, great job, Vance!

:hug:

Buddha

Great chapter. :great: But I am beginning to fear that we are reaching conclusion baring of course some of these threads you are tying going loose. So waiting with all for the next installment :read: and more info I assume on what Mom will do and maybe the Kyle loose end.

:chris: But kiddies I get to spend next week with my partner on my foster son's boat sailing on the Maine coast. For those that don't know I will be sailing around lots of the pictured places on Vance's website. I am very happy even if it is hotter feeling here than in Seville. Pax all. Steve

Now that Cole's aunt is coming to stay will they have the freedom to continue their passion at the weekends, or wil they have to move to some other abode.

I cannot undstand why people believe Mr H wouldn't sign over Camerons money, He is a honest man. He thought he was doing the right thing for Cameron by giving him a structured family life, Discipline where he needed it, without suffering anymore abuse. He also gave Cameron option of it is either this or That. But he left Cameron to make the choices that really effected Cameron. (Fair enough they weren't brilliant options).

I also think that Cameron's Mum and Cole Aunt would have known each other from School as it was Cole Grandmaothers house! and I bet Mrs Harris was a bit of hell raiser in school too.

Great story I hope it will continue with the same passion

Now that Cole's aunt is coming to stay will they have the freedom to continue their passion at the weekends, or wil they have to move to some other abode.

I cannot undstand why people believe Mr H wouldn't sign over Camerons money, He is a honest man. He thought he was doing the right thing for Cameron by giving him a structured family life, Discipline where he needed it, without suffering anymore abuse. He also gave Cameron option of it is either this or That. But he left Cameron to make the choices that really effected Cameron. (Fair enough they weren't brilliant options).

I also think that Cameron's Mum and Cole Aunt would have known each other from School as it was Cole Grandmaothers house! and I bet Mrs Harris was a bit of hell raiser in school too.

Great story I hope it will continue with the same passion

Interesting and astute insights there, Ginge 4. :2thumbs:

I agree with you regarding Mr. H. He has always shown integrity and honesty in the sense that he does what he believes is right; he walks his own talk. Unfortunately, like many christians and others, he is the product of his upbringing. You can't argue with someone's beliefs. :(

Cameron's mom and Cole's aunt likely know each other - that makes a lot of sense as well and provides yet another curiosity to follow in this story.

I'm still holding out for Kyle to make peace with Cameron. I'm hoping his negative reaction to Cam at school was just frustration from an argument he had with his dad (Mr. H) over Cameron. Mind you, it's not really a big deal given that Kyle, even though being Cam's best friend, hasn't really played a significant role in the story. He seems to fall into the general category of people Cam has to be wary about.

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

Awesome chapter, Vance! :D

Cameron's mom and Cole's aunt likely know each other - that makes a lot of sense as well and provides yet another curiosity to follow in this story.

I wonder if perhaps Cole's aunt's name is Christine? 0:)

Actually I was thinking they knew each other too. I'm still dying to know what Cameron's mom's reaction will be, but now I'm also very curious about Cole's aunt's reaction.

We also can't forget that something is likely going to happen with Cameron's dad. He clearly isn't fading from the story completely so I think there's going to be at least one more important conversation or situation involving him.

I feel pretty sure that eventually Kyle and Cameron are going to have a talk and work stuff out too. Perhaps I'm just being optimistic, but I really think so.

I'm glad Jesse's got a boyfriend, but I'm a little skeptical about his chances of successfully "running away". If he actually became a missing child and there was a serious investigation it seems like the authorities would uncover his and Thomas (was that his name or am I just imagining it?)' relationship. I mean someone from Jesse's past likely knew about them. If that happened I'm sure they'd question and watch him. Still hopefully they just sorta shrug and say, "oh well, don't have to worry about the little F*&*^* anymore"

Anyway awesome chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens next! :D

Kevin

I'm glad Jesse's got a boyfriend, but I'm a little skeptical about his chances of successfully "running away". If he actually became a missing child and there was a serious investigation it seems like the authorities would uncover his and Thomas (was that his name or am I just imagining it?)' relationship. I mean someone from Jesse's past likely knew about them. If that happened I'm sure they'd question and watch him. Still hopefully they just sorta shrug and say, "oh well, don't have to worry about the little F*&*^* anymore"

I really think that the priest, or whatever he is, is going to make a big deal about this. I think that he will want Jesse to come back right away, and search for him until Jesse does come back. Just so he can 'heal' him. <_<

Kurt :D

I really think that the priest, or whatever he is, is going to make a big deal about this. I think that he will want Jesse to come back right away, and search for him until Jesse does come back. Just so he can 'heal' him. <_<

Kurt :D

Good Point, But Those str8 camps just really do emotional harm to people. Sighs I hope things work out for Jesse.

Jesse is a minor...running away is illegal, and helping him runaway...well that's a crime as well. His boyfriend, Cameron, and Cole (if the latter two help him) could all be brought up on charges ranging from child endangerment to kidnapping depending on the mood of the officials involved. Further, when found, Jesse will be brought back and put right back into the bad situation since most laws don't recognize the right of a teenager to refuse 'therapy' that focuses on trying to make them straight...

(At least, for real life, until a teen gets sent to one of these camps totally against his will and then has a law suit filed on his behalf by the ACLU or a similar organization, and then they have to win the case.)