Im still reading chapter 24. I love this chapter,

Yay Cody and Toby got back together, Least Ryan didnt' spaz out, just aww with Ben :D . Had to put Luigi in David :P

My mom worked since I was 10 and always there for me, I agree Maggie should of payed and cared more with Toby and Ryan

Have a great weekend David. :hug:

Edited by Drew

WOW , so much tenderness, Toby & Cody.....Connor & Ben. Very sweet :wub: I just knew you couldn't keep Connor away from performing. That's his only release, the only way for him to get over the past and move on. I know I am not alone in wanting Connor and Ryan to get back together but let Ryan stew for awhile. This chapter was brilliant. This is Connor's chance to really live. And Ryan's chance to bring balance back into his life. But I am starting to see that Toby is the one who is magic :wizard: Even though he has no power over his own illness, he possesses great ability to heal those around him that he loves.

Thanks LB, you made my weekend.

Marco

Well Well Well..... It looks like Ryan's unhatching a plan to get Connor to take him back. I hope Connor can be smart enough to realize what a good thing he has with Ben and not give in to Ryan's deception. I just can't believe that he's asking for forgiveness. Ben pwns Ryan in every way, as far as I'm concerned, and it'll be a mistake for Connor to fall for his tricks and fall into the vicious cycle of abuse that Ryan had him trapped in that last time they were together.

Ben>Ryan all day

Im still reading chapter 24. I love this chapter,

Yay Cody and Toby got back together, Least Ryan didnt' spaz out, just aww with Ben :D . Had to put Luigi in David :P

My mom worked since I was 10 and always there for me, I agree Maggie should of payed and cared more with Toby and Ryan

Drew, I am glad someone else mentioned that seen. Oh, I almost fell out of my chair when I saw Luigi's name and the italian setting. :lmao:

Cody and Toby, oh it made me feel all sappy inside (good) and what they had to say about Connor was so great too.

I like the way that Connor cleared up how he felt about Maggie too.

Ahhh! Ben is so cute...and Connor had just the right response to Ryan at the end...

You hit the nail on the head with that one!! :great:

I just wonder what is next? So many things have been answered in this chapter. :whistle:

You know now that Connor is back to looking at performing, LB could make him a contestant on American Idol, then win and be "our" new American Idol LOL :lmao:

The sex seen with Ben and Connor was really good. I could picture Ben as if I was there. That was HOT. But the poor guy has got to learn to use his lips, if you know what I mean!! The next morning as Connor was stareing at him, wow, what a beautiful pictuer that gave me of Ben. I really did not realize how hot he was until then. Way to go Connor. This send my back a good 20 years and remind me of some of hotties I use to date. MMMMMM

Nicholas, your killing me. Ryan working up a plan to get Connor back, humm, maybe. I just find it so funny strongly you make your point out. LOL I do like Ben and Connor together. Ben is a real sweety. And the way you make Ryan out to be the Devil, you have such a way with words. No wonder your an author!

I loved the song that Connor sang to Ben at the Lounge, it was really pretty. What a cool double date!!!

You know, I wonder if we have heard the last from Thom, you know he kept those recordings?

LB, Great Chapter as usual. I just wondering where you are going to go with it from here because from what I can tell, alomst all of the questions we have had on the forum have been answered or settled. How good of an imagination does a Buddah have? Really looking forward to seeing what you have in mind.

Boxerdude

Edited by Boxerdude

I have to agree that Ryan needs to stew, as i believe marco put it. I have to say Conor really needed those few days alone with ben to avert his once pending huge breakdown.

Now with the argument that im sure will go back and forth, is ryan trying to play tricks to get Conor back?

I can see it maybe happening like that but for right now in the short future i say no.I believe it will take a long time for Conor to forgive Ryan and Conor wouldn't hurt Ben, he just doesn't have the power he's too good of a person.

Nicholas, your killing me. Ryan working up a plan to get Connor back, humm, maybe. I just find it so funny strongly you make your point out. LOL I do like Ben and Connor together. Ben is a real sweety. And the way you make Ryan out to be the Devil, you have such a way with words. No wonder your an author!

Boxerdude

Nick's not reading the same story we are. Nick lives in an alternate universe and has somehow figured out how to communicate with us. :P I think that we all should just be happy for him. :D:2thumbs: I hope he's getting good care where he is.

I still think Connor's attitude towards Maggie needs some adjustment. Hopefully, that will come in time. Connor's not exactly big on mothers. Actually, I'm sure he's not big on father figures either. :(

I'm pleased that Connor is back to performing. That is so cool. Mind you, I was scared as hell when Connor was approached by that man in the coffee shop. But it seemed to work out.

Let's give Ryan a break. He had 3 weeks at baseball camp to sort things out. I believe he's sincere in his happiness for Connor.

One of the best chapters yet, Buddha-dude! :worship:

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

This certainly was a monumental chapter, as many, many things were resolved!

Cody and Toby back together, and in love! :great:

Speaking ow which, Conner swiping one of Maggie's stethoscopes to listed at Toby's door! What an imp! That was so cool!!!

I was also intrigued by Cody's comments about Connor. For a few moments there, I thought things were heading for an "invitation" for Connor to join them! :lmao:

I really liked Connor's statement of his feelings toward Maggie. That cleared up a heck of a lot in my mind.

I also found his reluctance to go on the trip quite understandable: He would feel awkward.

I thought the love scenes with Ben were superbly done. The mix of humor (falling of the couch! :lmao: )and romance was perfect! The initial nervousness was perfect!

I was glad about Ryan, too: He seems like he has finally had his realization, and my fear that he would refuse to be Toby's donor looks to be unfounded.

A really superb chapter! :2thumbs:

This was a great chapter and I think all of the points of view here are interesting, but I have not invested emotionally in the Ben/Conner relationship yet, and as a result still harbor hope that Conner will use Ben to grow as a person and realise that Ryan is his guy.

This certainly was a monumental chapter, as many, many things were resolved!

Cody and Toby back together, and in love! :great:

Speaking ow which, Conner swiping one of Maggie's stethoscopes to listed at Toby's door! What an imp! That was so cool!!!

I was also intrigued by Cody's comments about Connor. For a few moments there, I thought things were heading for an "invitation" for Connor to join them! :lmao:

I really liked Connor's statement of his feelings toward Maggie. That cleared up a heck of a lot in my mind.

I also found his reluctance to go on the trip quite understandable: He would feel awkward.

I thought the love scenes with Ben were superbly done. The mix of humor (falling of the couch! :lmao: )and romance was perfect! The initial nervousness was perfect!

I was glad about Ryan, too: He seems like he has finally had his realization, and my fear that he would refuse to be Toby's donor looks to be unfounded.

A really superb chapter! :2thumbs:

Really liked this chapter!!

I am SO happy to see Ben and Conner together. Yay!

Loved the coffe shop scene. The guy at the end of it was kinda creepy, but did turn out great for Conner, so yay!

The sex scene was great! :P Loved it when they fell off of the couch.

I doubt that Ryan is going to try and trick Conner in anyway.

Cannot wait for more. Thanks Buddha, Kitty, and Sharon! :worship:

Kurt :D

Connor just deserves someone totally, utterly, completely devoted to him! If Ben breaks his heart, so help me, I will go so off on you TW!!!

I'm kinda hoping that Ben and Connor end up together too, but if they don't, it won't be the end of the world.....that'll give Connor the chance to push up on Toby and knock Cody out of the picture once and for all. Maybe Ryan and Cody can hook up or something and Ryan can look into alternative medicines and excersizes for his ADD or something.

The Ryan question is a good one, and a key to the story. Seems to me that ever since Ryan lost his best friend and Toby went into the hospital, he may have become convinced that whoever he loves becomes wasted. Thus, to keep Connor "safe" he withdrew from him. I don't think Ryan will let himself turn back toward Connor at this point.

This chapter is quite nice...a nice ending to a lot of drama. I love Toby and Cody together, it's the most adorable thing in the world. And...ha...i never liked Ryan anyways...i had always hoped Connor would end up with Toby.

We know that Connor has difficulty to trust people. He is doing much better, for instance going to see Thom. But Ryan hurt him and it will probably take time for him to trust him again if ever but from some hints left by LB I have a feeling that deep down he is still in love with Ryan.

What is that thing about Luigi?

We know that Connor has difficulty to trust people. He is doing much better, for instance going to see Thom. But Ryan hurt him and it will probably take time for him to trust him again if ever but from some hints left by LB I have a feeling that deep down he is still in love with Ryan.

What is that thing about Luigi?

I think you are right about the deep down feelings, first loves are the hardest to get over and never forget those feelings. So, there is a possibility.

Well, what I can tell you is that I first found out about him on LB Blog. If you go up to the top of this page and click on blogs, you will find LB's blog, you can't miss it, the name makes it clear. Read down a couple and you will find where he makes a reference to a cute Italian boy. Then click on comments. You will start to understand from there. It is really funny, because at first it sounds like he is really hostle, but if you read on you start understanding that it is more bantering than anything. So, by mentioning his name in a story, it is like an "I got ya." Anyone else out there please feel free to correct me if I am wrong, except Luigi. :lmao:

Nickolas, so why is it that you are so dead set that Ryan is horrible? I agree he has done Connor wrong, but he got screwed up in the head too. I am wondering if he is maybe someone we should try to understand and have some compasion for. If you have never travled the road, you can't give direction. Just curious because you are so close to their age, I was wanting to hear a more detailed reason from your prosective.

Boxerdude

Nickolas, so why is it that you are so dead set that Ryan is horrible? I agree he has done Connor wrong, but he got screwed up in the head too. I am wondering if he is maybe someone we should try to understand and have some compasion for. If you have never travled the road, you can't give direction. Just curious because you are so close to their age, I was wanting to hear a more detailed reason from your prosective.

I just think it was pretty crappy the way Ryan started acting when his brother got sick. I mean, i really want Toby and Connor to end up together anyway, but when his brother is upstairs sick from his cancer and he doesn't even go upstairs to see how he's doing?? That's too much. Plus, I kinda blame him for what happened to Mikey...you can't tell someone you're their best friend and then hang them out to dry. As for how he treated Connor, in a way, I'm glad. That makes Connor and Toby's chances even better. I know he's been through a lot, but even if he has ADD, there's a difference between right and wrong.

Ben>Ryan

Interesting. I am happy things between Connor and Ben are warming up. Ryan has (finally) realized what he has done to Connor and Toby...took him long enough alright. Personally, I find it better that Connor stays with Ben and he is better off being brothers with Ryan.

Good story as usual!