Is Kyle Gay  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is Kyle Gay

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If he is gay does he have feelings for Cameron?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A
  3. 3. If he isn't gay what's his deal?

• He just has major issues with homosexuality
    • He's hurt that Cameron didn't tell him
    • He's getting alot of heat from his dad
    • Cameron completely forgot it was his birthday last week
    • N/A

So since everyone's been going back and forth one whether or not Kyle's gay, and whether or not he has feelings for Cameron. I thought it might be fun if we tried to focus all our thoughts in one place and get to the bottom of it! So what do you guys all think?

I think he's straight (and thus doesn't have feelings for Cameron). I think the reason he's so upset is because he feels like Cameron didn't trust him despite the fact that for years he was really the only one to show Cameron any affection or caring.

Have a teriffic day everyone!! :2thumbs:

Kevin

He's Gay. But with his father and the indoctrination he's had growing up he's confused as hell. He loves Cameron.

or

He's Straight. But with his father and the indoctrination he's had growing up he's confused as hell now he knows about Cameron. He loves Cameron - 'cause that's what a great friendship is - love.

I think he's gay.

My personal oppinion on this Kyle is gay thing is, most likley he is and hurt because of cameron not trusting him enough to tell him, and jealous of cole because he loves cameron, at the same time dissaponted in his himself for not standing up to his father to help out cameron

My personal oppinion on this Kyle is gay thing is, most likley he is and hurt because of cameron not trusting him enough to tell him, and jealous of cole because he loves cameron, at the same time dissaponted in his himself for not standing up to his father to help out cameron

That does make quite a bit of sense. I suppose just like in real life it could easily be a number of factors all influencing how he feels. I know I for one am looking forward to and hoping for some sort of nice heart to heart talk between the two of them!

Have a great day everyone and take care!

Kevin

I really think that he is not gay. Would he be acting like this if he is, I think not, but that is my opinion. I hope that he is not gay...

Kurt :D

Though some closeted gays can be very homophopic.

It's most likely that he's dispointed that Cameron didn't trust him.

I LOVE Vance's stories! He's on my short list of favorite authors.

That said...I hope I won't be tarred, feathered and exiled from here when I say I was just a little...dare I use the word..."disappointed" after reading chapter 18.

(*other posters - and especially Kurt - gasp*)

Let's see...there's...

Cameron - gay

Cole - gay

Cameron's mom - gay

Cole's aunt - gay

Cameron's mom and Cole's aunt - apparently hooking up!!!

Jessie - gay

Jessie has a BF - probably gay

Kyle - ?????

Is EVERYBODY in this town except Mr. and Mrs. Harris, the preacher and Cole's mom GAY?!

I know, I know...that's a "slight" exaggeration (hehe)...and, yes this IS fiction...but I'd have been a little happier without the chain of events involving Cam's mom and Cole's aunt turning out to be gay and possibly becoming a couple. I just though that was a little bit "out there". I'm still very curious how this is all gonna end up though.

So, I'm guessing (and hoping) that Kyle is NOT gay. I think it'll make for a better story.

(*Al quickly turns and runs out of Vance's forum. Kurt chases after him, waving a pistol. Al goes into hiding*)

Let's see...there's...

Cameron - gay

Cole - gay

Cameron's mom - gay

Cole's aunt - gay

Cameron's mom and Cole's aunt - apparently hooking up!!!

Jessie - gay

Jessie has a BF - probably gay

Kyle - ?????

Is EVERYBODY in this town except Mr. and Mrs. Harris, the preacher and Cole's mom GAY?!

I know, I know...that's a "slight" exaggeration (hehe)...and, yes this IS fiction...but I'd have been a little happier without the chain of events involving Cam's mom and Cole's aunt turning out to be gay and possibly becoming a couple. I just though that was a little bit "out there". I'm still very curious how this is all gonna end up though.

Well as for the boys (and their boyfriends) all being gay I see that as less of a coincidence. I mean they more or less saught each other out as I see it. Cole's aunt and Cam's mother.....well I think it's got a great "fairy" tale aspect to it!