Billy Chase - 84

Bardeara

No, no, NO!!!! I can't beleive you had the nerve to end it there.

Bright new is that the next one should be the whole weekend, which means... which means...

Damn I don't know what it means.v :wacko:

Will Billy learn if Lee did more with you know who?

WIll there be a father encounter?

Will his former best friend stop on by?

Or will something completly different come about...

Damn it I can't wait.. Hurry up dude that was a great ep/chapter. Keep them comming.

Awesome chapter as always.

I'm getting the feeling that Billy is gonna do something stupid with Bobby Jinette and Brandon is gonna end up hurt.

I can't wait for the next chapters. Keep up the good work. And thanks for finding the time to update this story each week... i know how busy you get.

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet! Hehehe, you've fallen into the trap! :P

Of course, it would help if I had actually updated last week! Arrgh! But you'll have a brand new "Billy Chase" this week! Promise!

And thee are more surprises down the road! So keep an eye out!

Of course he does it to wind us up. Comicality is THE DEVIL. Those of us who have read him a while have known this for years; those who haven't, it should be readily apparent after one or two stories.

You should see what he does on the Library, it's a MILLION times worse than the little hints he drops like the one above :P

• 2 months later...
Hehehe, touche, my good man!

But hey, it only increases the pressure on myself to make it worth the wait! So it's a double edged sword! Hehhee!

You've been hanging around Ty from StormNation for too long... :thumbdown:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..