A special note

• Site Administrator

In regards to story suggestions, please don't suggest anything by Torsten. (like Eric Down Under or Desert Love)

He was rather rude in demanding the removal of the links and expressed an interest to have nothing to do with Gay Authors what-so-ever. As an author, that is his right. He did not reply to my email when I requested clarification, as is also his right. So, I'm letting the community know, as is my right.

I have read Eric Down Under and I enjoyed it at the time. I never read Desert Love. It's a shame that Torsten won't allow the links, but that is his perogative. If he wants to be an asshole about, that too, is up to him. I've always believed in full disclosure on stuff like this, so that is why I have shared this.

Now, as for the links in the "story archive". They are links only, like you'd find in Google or Yahoo or Webcrawler or Lycos. They just happen to be more targeted to stories and more detailed. Technically, we can link to anything we like, as the writings are in the public domain and people don't have hissy fits over Google linking to them. I choose to follow Author requests, because I think everyone has the right to decide whether they wish to have a link to their work displayed. The Story Archive is a public service to our members, that tend to be rather extensive readers. (stories in the archive are clicked at about 250 per day).

I'll step down off my soapbox now.

Myr

I wasn't aware he had a site up at all.

His old site hosted all of Bill W stories, but has long gone.

As far as I know, Eric down under never got finished, which is a shame, as it's a good story.

But if an author doesn't want to get linked, that is his prerogative, and should be respected.