[NickolasJames8] Male Restroom Etiquitte

I did some research on the subject myself. I noticed that in many public restrooms the urinals are separated by a wall or some kind of a barrier. These urinals are becoming more popular now after the tragic events described in the movie took place. The barriers reduce the chances of starting a conversation with another person or sneaking a peek at the person next to you.

For more information check the Urinal Gallery at http://www.urinal.net

Be safe,

Michael.

I have a colleague who has this rare talent of using the urinals and at the same time reading a scientific journal article. The first time I saw him doing this, I was so amazed. Think of how many things can go wrong. You are holding the article in one hand and unzipping and aiming with another. The two main dangers are (1) bad aim, and (2) zipper accident. I are probably thinking that reading an article is a good strategy to reduce the chances of look at someone or starting a conversation; after all, you are totally focused on reading. But when I walked in the restroom, he started talking to me. :o

I beg you not to try this at home. This guy is a trained professional, and his skills with the urinal can only be compared to a circus juggler. If you try this dangerous endeavor of reading an article while using the urinal, the consequences can be devastating.

Have a safe weekend,

Michael.