"Beethee Comes to Town" by Camy

Beethee Comes to Town by Camy

Camy's Fall Anthology story

***Possible Spoilers***

What a fun story!

It looks like a real happy ending for both Beethee and Hoppy! Beethee gets to be human and Hoppy gets to be with the boy of his dreams! :2thumbs: Yay for them!

Of course one must wonder about poor Jake lol. I guess it was slightly less happy for him. :P

I suppose Hoppy will always have his hands full with Beethee too since presumably he'll always be...impish. Great story, Camy!! :D

I really enjoyed it!

Kevin

Edited by Kitty

I really liked the 'colours' and how you made them more than mere light! Beethee reminds me of Puck from a midsummer night's dream, though I have to admit I liked this story more!

Yeah... Jake's stuck in the hooscow, but it's kind of hard for me to feel bad for him, when the rest of my thoughts are flying about.

How's beethee going to deal with his own mortality? This story put a grin on my face. I doubt deeper thoughts will be considered until after they've spent some time between the sheets ;)

Thank you all so much for your comments.

Fear not, dear and gentle readers, Jake didn't spend long in jail, and his rescue was more than spectacular. The reason I didn't include it at the end of this story is that Beethee is writing his 'memoirs' and wants to include it as his first human act. When Hoppy and I pointed out that what he did wasn't entirely human in scope he...

Umm... apparently I'm gonna have to leave that for him to tell.

Camy B)

Fear not, dear and gentle readers, Jake didn't spend long in jail, and his rescue was more than spectacular. The reason I didn't include it at the end of this story is that Beethee is writing his 'memoirs' and wants to include it as his first human act. When Hoppy and I pointed out that what he did wasn't entirely human in scope he...

Camy B)

ohh yay! A sequel/continuation! :2thumbs::great:

I can't wait! :D

-Kevin

• Site Administrator

Camy B)

:2thumbs: The countdown clock has started. We're all looking forward to the next installment.... :P