50,000 POSTS!

Kurt

The GA post counter (at the bottom of the main forum page) shows that GA has just had its 50,000th post!

Happy 50,000th, GA!!!!!

50k.jpg

Happy 50,000th, GA!!!!!

:wizard::wizard::wizard: :king: :king: :2thumbs::boy::great:B):wub::worship: :fire: :king: :graduated: :cowboy::wizard::wizard::wizard:

Made by C James.

• Site Moderator

Congratulations to Myr and Gay Authors for reaching such a mile stone in the history of the site.

And congratulations to the person Kurt who made the 50,000th post. tho we may never know who did it.

Jan

Edited by TalonRider

:2thumbs: GA Just reached a whole new level. Sweet.

You know what's funny though? I actually thought we had reached that post a long time ago. :lmao:

Although I'm surprised it was Kurt and not Kevin aka AFF.

Great job everyone. :great:

• Site Administrator

Congratulations to the WHOLE community. :D

I did some checking and there are nine members with over 1000 posts, and they make up approximately 25% of the total.

I also noticed one particular shy, retiring lurker on that list (not that I'm mentioning any names, C James), so that gives hope to all the rest of us shy, retiring lurkers that we, too, may make a difference here :P

Seriously, congratulations to everyone because it is the sum of ALL the members that makes the site what it is. Special thanks for Myr for providing the site and all the administration team for keeping it going.

:2thumbs: GA Just reached a whole new level. Sweet.

You know what's funny though? I actually thought we had reached that post a long time ago. :lmao:

Although I'm surprised it was Kurt and not Kevin aka AFF.

Great job everyone. :great:

Bardeara, I was amazed too! Astounded, actually!

In fact, when I first heard mention of the 50'000 post milestone, I thought it was Kevin's (AFF) personal post count nearing that number! 0:)

So, when I made the 50k post graphic, I kept the .psd draft version in photoshop, so we can use it again in a few months to celebrate Kevin's 50,000th post. :whistle:

I did some checking and there are nine members with over 1000 posts, and they make up approximately 25% of the total.

I also noticed one particular shy, retiring lurker on that list (not that I'm mentioning any names, C James), so that gives hope to all the rest of us shy, retiring lurkers that we, too, may make a difference here :P

Well, I'll de-lurk long enough to take this opportunity to mention some upcoming milestones! :D

Soon, very soon, Kitty will make her 2000th post! She is currently at 1968 posts. Kitty will likely be the first person other than Myr to make 2000 posts here, though Kevin (a Friendly Face) is not far behind and has been steadily overtaking, so he might just get their first!

Thank you everyone for helping to get GA to this point. Every post helps! :great:

Ya know.... I've been thinking... technically it wouldnt have been the 50,000 post, because there are forums where the posts aren't added to the counter... So wouldn't we have been at that mark a little while ago?.... just thinking

-Nate :P

:2thumbs: Congratulations everyone!! :2thumbs:

How long do you think it will take us to get to 100,000 posts?

We have had 246 since hitting 50k, so that's well over 100 a day. if that is anything to go by, it could be about a year.

Unless Kevin (AFreindlyFace) has a few high-posting days, in which case it will happen before Christmas. 0:)

(Hi Kevin! :P )

1 year, if we make them short :)

Michael.

That's my best guess. These are some VERY active forums! :great:

• Site Administrator
We have had 246 since hitting 50k, so that's well over 100 a day. if that is anything to go by, it could be about a year.

Unless Kevin (AFreindlyFace) has a few high-posting days, in which case it will happen before Christmas. 0:)

(Hi Kevin! :P )

That's my best guess. These are some VERY active forums! :great:

Of course, if we can get the shy lurkers, like C James, to start posting a bit more, then that will also help... :P

Soon, very soon, Kitty will make her 2000th post! She is currently at 1968 posts. Kitty will likely be the first person other than Myr to make 2000 posts here, though Kevin (a Friendly Face) is not far behind and has been steadily overtaking, so he might just get their first!

LOL, well now Kitty only has 7 more to go and I have about 330...so I think she will get there first :P:boy: LOL I hear a certain goat only has 86 to go though :whistle:

Congrats BTW, Kitty :D

Wow, for a Newbie, I think it is great that the site has reached this much activity. Congradulations all, I hope that I can contribute in the future to help you get to 100,00 posts.

Hugs,

Jensen

congrats to the community! I'm looking forward to reading more posts done by this wonderful group of ppl.

Welcome to the forum you two!! It's awesome having you here! I hope you enjoy it :D

Take care all and have a great day!

Kevin

LOL, well now Kitty only has 7 more to go and I have about 330...so I think she will get there first :P

I don't know, Kevin... Kitty might not hit 2000 until Saturday, and you might get there first..

0:)

:boy: LOL I hear a certain goat only has 86 to go though :whistle:

What? It's just a rumor... :whistle:

So, what is your guess on how long it will take to get to 100k?

• Site Moderator
I don't know, Kevin... Kitty might not hit 2000 until Saturday, and you might get there first..

0:)

What? It's just a rumor... :whistle:

So, what is your guess on how long it will take to get to 100k?

CJ, given your estimated date of when This event would happen, I'd have to venture a guess of six months from now.

Jan

Thank you everyone for helping to get GA to this point. Every post helps! :great:

Do you realize and your, afriendyface's, and Kitty's posts combined is 10% of the 50,000? Postwhores.

Well, yes, but that would be true even if I had just one post. 0:)

Postwhores, eh? What a thing to call a shy lurker like me... :sheep:

being shy can be evil since you are part of a plot to achieve a majority of the posts (well, its hard...since you would have to quote yourself and talk to yourself as well :devil: )