Bill W - Castaway Hotel - book 7

Book 7, just like every other book in that series was just awesome Bill. Since I had actually waited a while before reading, I had to read the whole book in one sitting and I managed to do it in under 3 hours.

I'm getting better ;)

This story is great and I enjoy reading it. Keep up the good work.

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you've enjoyed the latest installment. I have received a few suggestions from readers, about things to include in book 8, so if you have any suggestions, please contact me with them. I hope to hear from others too.

Bill

Guest Silve-Foxfire

Bill this looks like another winner! I can't wait to see what you do to reconcile the cliff hanger you left us in.

Thanks again for providing a capticating read,

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bill,

My friend Davin hooked me up with this story and I'm SOOOOOO glad he did! Absolutely awesome! Josh is one lucky man to be able to provide for the boys as he does. You've written an epic! And I look forward to your next installment!

Jevic

• Like 1

Hey guys, I'm glad you've all been enjoying book 7 and I promise to get the start of book 8 out to Myr shortly. I hope that will suffice and many thanks for the support. And Jevic, I wish I were as blessed as Josh too.

• Site Administrator

Yup... now it's waiting on me... I have the first few chapters. Perhaps tonight or tomorrow morning. :P