Reflections in the Light of Darkness

As my second submission to this community, a short story of mine called "Reflections in the Light of Darkness" which is one of my few fanfictions, this one loosely based on Lord of the Rings.

It is a mature story, mainly due to its dark nature.

You can find it here!

I hope this story will be to your liking.

As my second submission to this community, a short story of mine called "Reflections in the Light of Darkness" which is one of my few fanfictions, this one loosely based on Lord of the Rings.

You can find it here!

If you haven't read this.... you need to. It is really great work! The story be it based on LOTR or not, could easily be changed and stand alone. It's indepth and wonderful.

READ IT!

You can find it here!

You very well said, ' It is a mature story'. It is certainly not a story one reads just by passing. It is very deep and one needs to understand it. It got a meaning. I'm very impressed by your story and loved the ending. It is a story one needs to read.

You very well said, ' It is a mature story'. It is certainly not a story one reads just by passing. It is very deep and one needs to understand it. It got a meaning. I'm very impressed by your story and loved the ending. It is a story one needs to read.

Thanks a lot! Now if only people took your advice :(

DarkShadow - much thanks for adding it to your recommends list ^_^