[Vlista] Unbreakable Faith: Chapter 12

Hi Everyone,

Excellent Job on Chapter 12 Vance! :worship:

I hope everyone who is celebrating Thanksgiving is having a great time this weekend! -- Remember to wear sweatpants... it helps.

For those of you not celebrating, I wish you a wonderful weekend!

GaryO

:worship: I'm liking The rev Delmar more, Matt I can picture him interragating Nathan, kiss that Nathan gave Ian was just aww :D .

I simply must echo that sentiment. The whole chapter just had me wanting to go "aawwwww"

I loved it. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. I love warm fuzzy feelings.

:wub::wub: :wub:

Hugs,

Rick

It is really heartwarming to see the change in circumstance for Ian. It's always amazed me the talent Vance has. I first read Shane after he had completed it and read it over a couple of days. After reading the first two chapters of Shane it left me with such a strong feeling of unease that I almost stopped reading it but instead just decided to grab a box of Kleenex and plow ahead. I think that Unbreakable will follow the same pattern where Vance takes us through his great writing to the depths of dispair and, eventually, the heights of happiness. :great:

Steve

Well done, Vance.

Nice to see Ian so happy and be loved.

But....

Does Matt know he is gay?

What with the court act form the bitch and her man?

And what about Kevin?

I suppose, some answers will be given in the next chapter....

Oh, and this will be only to more days :great: