I gotta admit one thing.

I was really disappointed when I realised this story was not about dual personality because it would have been perfect. Interesting as f**K till the end. It's still interesting but I feel the story lost something after David and Olived officially became two separate people. Propably I'm the only one who feels this way but whatever.

If there is only one more chapter coming up it must be a long one, so many loose ends. I do love this story, no matter what.

Plus, I must continue.

I've realised there have been some issues that made sense when we all thought Oliver and David were one and the same but do not now that we know they are not. Like how Frank thought Oliver's kissing skills were good and that he must have done that before. So what was that all about?

There are more of these things but I can't be arsed to go through all the chapters again. I just feel not all the hints that Oliver and David were one person have been killed. I don't get it.

Time to go read :2thumbs:

-Kayla-

Does anyone find it a bit strange that the tone of the original post is akin to "time to eat" or a scheduled fix? Wait, I'm in Domaholics, again aren't I? It's as if we're all trained like Pavlov's dogs. :P

Edited by Ken R.
Well you'll find out the answers to all your questions on Thursday when the last chapter comes out. :)

[Aaaargh :(:( we have to wait til next thursday??? woe us. :(

Is there no way to make it come faster??? I'd show me in boxerbriefs if it would make Dom to publish the finale faster. But he would propably get nauseaous and we'd wait for him to get well again til after new year. You guys would kill me.

So DK is possible to get fastening up by Brax showing himself in baseball clothes. Anyone know how to do the same for Dom?? B)

Edited by Ratatosk