[Topher_Lydon] New Carter?

Hi all, my first post, I think?

I just want to say how much I enjoyed the Carter series. Having read Return of the Sun on Nifty, I was amazed and pleased to find that (Chris)Topher is so prolific. I thought the Carter series was exceptional writing.

But...

Does anyone have any idea when or if the next Carter title will be published? I've read some of the other threads on here and can't see any dates, however I can see that the good man is somewhat snowed under at the moment.

Living in hope,

Michael

Edited by mikeyboy214
Does anyone have any idea when or if the next Carter title will be published? I've read some of the other threads on here and can't see any dates, however I can see that the good man is somewhat snowed under at the moment.

Living in hope,

Michael

I have understood that Christopher intends to write a final book in the Carter-series ('Carter's Rebellion'). But consider that Carter now is written in this time as history develops. So he has to wait till he knows what will happen. I don't think it would be good to write the story in future tense. And it must be hard to follow up what happens in political Canada when he now works in Cambodia.

But first he has to finish the Falcon Banner-series. It has grown as he has been writing it. From the beginning he thought to finish it in two books - that became three books - and now is four books. And between them came the prequel 'Queen of Ice'.

And now he has his first fan fiction based on the Falcon Banner universe. If you go to Darker Projects you will find (together with 'the Falcon Banner') the radio drama 'Sword of Windsor' set in the time just after Amsus victory over Earth.

So he is working but in his own tempo and his own priorities. Whatever comes from him its a pleasure to read. Lets hope he got time over for writing between work, lectures and living his life. B)

Edited by Ratatosk
Whatever comes from him its a pleasure to read. Lets hope he got time over for writing between work, lectures and living his life. B)

Too true. Oh well, at least I can wait for a while. I'm off to read the rest of his work.. Thanks for the update.

Michael