Story Updates...

Just dropping a note to let everyone know that the newest chapter of "Save Or Sacrifice" is in the Shack Library as you read this, and will be on the site's story archive soon.

Also...you're all just two short weeks away.

"Savage Moon: Communion" is coming....

Thanks dude! :)

And you'll be happy to know that DESPITE 'Tripod' being a big asshole today and not letting me into my files (What's going on with them, anyway?), I'm working on the story from remote sites and are still moving towards completion for this weekend. So it shouldn't take more than a few days to edit, and will be up April 30th. So look for it to be on time (for a change).

Thanks again bud. I know you'll enjoy it.

Now if I can just get "Gone From Daylight" finished soon. Hmmmm...

::Wicked Grin::

• 2 weeks later...

No hurry on the new GFD, as I plan on rereading the whole thing before the next chapter? issue? book yeah thats it is put up.

Ok now back to reality teasing like that is just just so inhumane.

Guest Daxsaw

this story save or sacrifice... It got us(my bf and i crying)... It's soo sad and very well written and the same goes to Gone From Daylight...I wish that everyone could read this; however, I did ask all the people at our gay club to go to your AWSOME website and read the stories you wrote as usual all of them got ADDicted to it like a fat kid loves cake on the fourth of July :P . I'm hoping Comsie, you could finish this story. Every stories you wrote is very eloquent. Errr. Mom's asking us to go sleep .. See ya

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..